opinions on this (1 Viewer)

skynet89

HSC
this will probably spark a lot of arguments but anyway discuss.

is it just me or do you rarely see beautiful girls who come from a poor/struggling background.

was just curious because i went to bondi today for the first time in ages and everyone there(the girls at least) were just gorgeous.

is there some correlation in socio economic status / looks

i just think they've got a fair better lifestyle/ nutrition + money --> less stress from working to get into uni/job or something like that.

x.christina

I am actually a cat
HSC
Uni Grad
I kinda get what you mean.
Rich girls have the money to spend on nice clothes, expensive make-up, live in good areas etc. They go to private schools where they learn how well to present themselves.

skynet89

HSC
nah christina but even without the clothes/makeup they tend to have good looks.

yeah it's hypocritical of me but i can't help but think "she's had an easy life daddy's girl etc etc"

people say there are disadvantages being beautiful, i cant see any though. you'd get the best looking guys, easier to get jobs, people give you more sympathy the list goes on.

this bit confuses me even more. you then think to yourself wow shes way out of my league.

Last edited:

x.christina

I am actually a cat
HSC
Uni Grad
skynet89 said:
yeah it's hypocritical of me but i can't help but think "she's had an easy life daddy's girl etc etc"

people say there are disadvantages being beautiful, i cant see any though. you'd get the best looking guys, easier to get jobs, people give you more sympathy the list goes on.

this bit confuses me even more. you then think to yourself wow shes way out of my league.

This is true however I've heard stories that guys think that and don't go for the girl, and the girl actually likes the guy. But its not always the case.

omniscience

HSC
N/A
yeah. there is a big correlation because rich girls use money as their cosmetics. that's why they appear so attractive.

x.christina

I am actually a cat
HSC
Uni Grad
omniscience said:
yeah. there is a big correlation because rich girls use money as their cosmetics. that's why they appear so attractive.
Plus they feel the need to keep buying hair extentions to the point where their hair can wrap the world over and make others feel more insignificant :(

housah0lic

Dr Greenthumb
HSC
i have so much opinion on this

but fuck cbf hey

mostly agree with christinas first post.

HSC
wixxy2348 said:
Also don't forget, those who brave the beach aren't the fuglies.
Ahahah that too.
So it's a slightly deceitful demographic at bondi I suppose.

But yeah generally rich girls have more money at their disposal to use on aesthetic items, and a lot of them go to private schools where presentation means a lot.

x.christina

I am actually a cat
HSC
Uni Grad
genericusername said:
Ahahah that too.
So it's a slightly deceitful demographic at bondi I suppose.

But yeah generally rich girls have more money at their disposal to use on aesthetic items, and a lot of them go to private schools where presentation means a lot.
Basically what I said :D :p

ubernuton

HSC
it is just another way the capitailist upper class rules over the working class

skynet89

HSC
lol yeah, apparently there was a study, a man earns 10-20k more per inch of height

Riet

Tomcat Pilot
HSC
Yeh man no one from the west ever goes to Bondi...

lol.
Nah, when I was on the train to c-town the other day I saw plenty of attractive girls. it's just they wear shit clothes (not even cheap, just shit).

jb_nc

Google "9-11" and "truth"
HSC
N/A
yeah, na, yeah, na, good game, hey? yea, nah.

Nebuchanezzar

Banned
HSC
skynet89 said:
was just curious because i went to bondi today for the first time in ages and everyone there(the girls at least) were just gorgeous.
oi cunt not everyone at bondi comes from bondi lul

HSC
x.christina said:
I kinda get what you mean.
Rich girls have the money to spend on nice clothes, expensive make-up, live in good areas etc. They go to private schools where they learn how well to present themselves.
Hmm but all those stuff they buy with their money doesn't really correlate with looking good.

I think OP meant natural beauty....I dunno :sleep:

x.christina

I am actually a cat
HSC
Uni Grad
ConquerDiscover said:
Hmm but all those stuff they buy with their money doesn't really correlate with looking good.

I think OP meant natural beauty....I dunno :sleep:
Sorry but whats OP? >< haha

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)