Options (1 Viewer)

Smurf133

communication

:) :D
we are doing communication and i'm guessing it wil be after the trials since we haven't started it yet! it sounds REALLY boring...

Yeh we have done nearly all our communication elective. It is very good and interesting. we had to make a model of a eye and cut it in half and that was our assessment task for the holidays it was hard but it wasn't boring so it was good. We learnt about wavelengths of different animals and stuff like that laser eye surgery and cateracts and also night vision and that stuff. Put it this way it was better than the disease topic we had to do(how boring was that). Look forward to it u will enjoy it.

Hannah

UNSW - Arts
HSC
Oh, I was all excited about that website, but it doesn't have my option on it: The Human Story :(

Originally posted by Hannah
Oh, I was all excited about that website, but it doesn't have my option on it: The Human Story :(
I do human story too, and it is booooooooring-- that's probably why it doesn't have it lolz
:)

Hannah

UNSW - Arts
HSC
Originally posted by Mistress Lilith

I do human story too, and it is booooooooring-- that's probably why it doesn't have it lolz
:)
yeah, but i reckon it's easy. At least yiou can see what's going on, instead of all this RNA shit that I don't get

smegger_em

Clever Cookie
Melbourne, or as it shoulda, could, woulda been ca
HSC
I agree Hannah, its nice to have something that isnt all then this miscroscopic particle has a chemical reaction to an evn smaller particle...
I like being able to see and understand what we are talking about. And besides have to memorise all the stages of evolution it is sooo simple. Half of it is from life on earth, the otehr half is stuff that i know from history. I am actually enjoying it the best out of anythign we ave done in bio EVER.

Originally posted by Hannah

yeah, but i reckon it's easy. At least yiou can see what's going on, instead of all this RNA shit that I don't get
LoL, true true... it's easy, but that doesn't make it any less boring

Smurf133

Communication

All u guyz need to tell ur teachers to do the communication elective... it is soo interesting and we are nearly finished coz we have morning classes afew times a week. Thats the bliss of boarding u have to get up and go down stairs and ur there. haha

But i'm sure the rest of the electives would be just as good but the communication elective was a blast.

:) :cool: :D

googy_1985

HSC
N/A
Our class (Hennessy Catholic College) is doing the Bio-technology option. It is really interesting and not that hard compared to 'The Code Broken?". We decided against i think the human story or something cause it looked too boring.

michellopi

We do the Human Story, and I think its a mix of hard stuff (i.e Australopithecines) and piss easy stuff (stratigraphy, radiometric Dating, simple facts like researching Johannsen). But, then again, i only got 23/32 for the option part of the trial

B!gMaC

Smurf133

Communication isn't THAT great.....I would so prefer something like Biotechnology or Genetics or something along that line.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)