• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

ORGASMS - faking it, etc (1 Viewer)

BabySilver

HSC
i'll admit it.. I'm bloody loud, and when the need arises.. Bloody good art faking it. no one has picked mefaking it yet so I must be good either that or i have only had really bad guys lol

nerd2die4

HSC
if they pick you faking it, do you reckon they are going to tell you? me thinks not.

BabySilver

HSC
nerd2die4 said:
if they pick you faking it, do you reckon they are going to tell you? me thinks not.
well considering when I tell them/ show them/ or they hear me on a radio comp and find out how good i am, they ask if i have ever faked it with them, I ask them if they thought I had , they say no i know you'd never have to fake it with me, so i say yeah i never have.

cHe^gUeVaRa

HSC
Sex Of Studies sounds gewd :p

Yer i dont exactly mind wether or not my partner is loud or quiet, sometimes the expression on their face says it all :)

but yer its nice when they do make a lil noise ;)

melbieborn.gurl

a guy i know makes absolutely no noise, no matter how good or bad it is. quite odd if you ask me. is that just him or do other guys also experience this?

thejosiekiller

every me
HSC
no

i was talking to a friend of mine- and shes telling me about this fantastic fling she had with a guy last week.

made me horny listening to stories of not being able to breathe/adrenaline/orgasming at the same time etc........very jealous

BabySilver

HSC
never hada quiet one, did have one guy who could not cum unless someone was plyaying with his nipples.. kinda scared me off.. ran the otherway soo fast i left skid marks.

Minai

Alumni
HSC
Uni Grad
BabySilver said:
never hada quiet one, did have one guy who could not cum unless someone was plyaying with his nipples.. kinda scared me off.. ran the otherway soo fast i left skid marks.
haha thats weird

BabySilver

HSC
Minai said:
haha thats weird
Not as werid as when he begged me to do it for him. I was just like umm ok, i guess.
I mean i don't mind playing with guys nipples to turn them on, but being begged to do it is sooo wrong on sooo many levels!

Raiks

Enigma Unlimited
HSC
Thats kind of

disturbing.

BabySilver

HSC
thejosiekiller said:
can i ask y u feel u have to do it??
Oh I dunno something along the lines of "oh baby can you rub my nipples for me, please, It helps me cum:

thejosiekiller

every me
HSC
ahah

then i think its a judgement call- a weird 1 at that

did u ask for anything in return? i mean if he's asking u to do that u may aswell try and get something u want/ wouldnt normally ask for

BabySilver

HSC
well at that point i kinda figured good sex was out of the question, so at that point there wasn't really anything out of tthe ordinary besides that i was looking for.. just good sex..

BabySilver

HSC
yeah i know that now but he was my 3rd sex partner an frist after I seperated from my husband, so i wasn't sure what i was looking for.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)