ORGASMS - faking it, etc (1 Viewer)

pmr_123

HSC
you have to take into consideration those of us, who no matter what their guy does, they simply can't get an orgasm, i can't fake it, and sex is great, but no orgasm... really does suck

(ps) gooo gooody, how do you fake orgasms if you're a virgin??? i'd love to know your secret

repz

HSC
how to tell if a girl fakes

What are some signs that a girl is faking an orgasm?
how can you tell?

also how many girls do not feel like doing anything after they have an orgasm?
like they completely loose the mood for making out and ect

Meldrum

Banned
HSC
You shouldn't be looking for 'signs'. You should talk to her about it. Ask her if she is and if so, ask her how you can better it.

Dreamerish*~

Love Addict - Nakashima
HSC
Sorry to sound graphic, but when a girl orgasms, the muscles of her vagina tense, the walls of her vagina close in and pushes tighter against the penis.

Anyway, I thought it was both sexes that don't feel like doing anything after orgasming? Kissing, hugging, yes. But they don't feel the horniness (is that even a word?) anymore. Not surprising, because they'd be quite tired, and satisfied. :)

Meldrum

Banned
HSC
pmr_123 said:
you have to take into consideration those of us, who no matter what their guy does, they simply can't get an orgasm, i can't fake it, and sex is great, but no orgasm... really does suck

(ps) gooo gooody, how do you fake orgasms if you're a virgin??? i'd love to know your secret
Gooo gooody has gooone for goooody.

Sex is great but you can't orgasm? Gosh, maybe you just don't know what an orgasm is.

mr_brightside

frakfrakfrakcackmackshack
HSC
repz said:
What are some signs that a girl is faking an orgasm?
how can you tell?

also how many girls do not feel like doing anything after they have an orgasm?
like they completely loose the mood for making out and ect
If she was interested, she should be kinda wet.
She should also have hot flushes and listen to breathing and er.....other sounds ;)
edit: and what Dreamerish said... :)
Btw orgasms do make you feel tired.

Tulipa

Loose lips sink ships
to the left, a little below the right and right in
HSC
repz said:
hahaha im not worried but just thought i'd ask the question
well

coming from someone who has... its not exactly too difficult but its never really in our interests to do so. see if you're not doin anything right but we fake, you think oh yay she likes it and continue to do it then we have to continuing faking. i've only ever done it on a once off when its like uh can you finish up already?

wait. that was harsh.

ah well, umm if shes over doing it, not too wet and not really doing much but making noise than thats just a sure sign she's faking

bscienceboi

HSC
N/A
Dreamerish*~ said:
Anyway, I thought it was both sexes that don't feel like doing anything after orgasming? Kissing, hugging, yes. But they don't feel the horniness (is that even a word?) anymore. Not surprising, because they'd be quite tired, and satisfied. :)
So multiple orgasms are just overrated....

Tulipa

Loose lips sink ships
to the left, a little below the right and right in
HSC
no no multiple orgasms are a gift from God and should be celebrated by anyone who has them.

also they can happen in quick succession so its like wow..... one big ride then wow.... TIRED.

or it can be like a three over the course of having sex and then its like ahhh satisfying

Last edited:

SlaminSammy

HSC
Ah just so most of you know...30% of all women will never find a man who can actually make a woman cum through intercourse... UMMM girls go find a man who knows how to!!!!... i also know that you can make a woman cum by just caressing her nipples :p cool huh? ;)

HSC
when a girl orgasims, its similar to a man, (i think):p get stiff/tight muscles, twitch or squirm, cum. you will know if she does it!!

repz

HSC
Dreamerish*~ said:
hmm...
satisfied not really lol...
i think too much foreplay is bad =_=, what if you make them cum during other stimulations. there mood kinda changes to "i don't really want to do anything"
does anybody else have this problem. where they make there gf cum during foreplay and then there kinda out of the whole thing?
how do you deal wit it.
or does your partner get an orgasm wait like a few minutes then u have sex?
or ur not suppose to give ur partner an orgasm through foreplay but really hype them up and then give it during sex?

iamsickofyear12

HSC
Sex is all about satisfying yourself not the strumpet you are rooting. As long as it's good for you then there is not a problem, whether or not she fakes it is not important.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)