ORGASMS - faking it, etc (1 Viewer)

bscienceboi

HSC
N/A
I forgot where I watched this (maybe Dr Phil) but apparently you should of times when you ONLY pleasure your partner and then the favour is returned on another day.

repz said:
does anybody else have this problem. where they make there gf cum during foreplay and then there kinda out of the whole thing?
how do you deal wit it.
Hehehe. The whole point of foreplay is to tease, obviously your doing something wrong :p

HSC
bscienceboi said:
Hehehe. The whole point of foreplay is to tease, obviously your doing something wrong :p
not necissarily wrong, but maybe too much right???

bscienceboi

HSC
N/A
lil lelu said:
not necissarily wrong, but maybe too much right???
Foreplay is suppose to build up to a climax not instantanously cause one. :cool:

Baiku

Coolest Member
HSC
SlaminSammy said:
Ah just so most of you know...30% of all women will never find a man who can actually make a woman cum through intercourse... UMMM girls go find a man who knows how to!!!!... i also know that you can make a woman cum by just caressing her nipples :p cool huh? ;)
Sorta cool except that every female is extremely different and you couldn't make 95% of them come by touching their nipples...but talking shit on the internet is cool. :)
Anyway, I don't really understand why girls fake orgasms. I know a lot of my female friends have trouble with orgasms, some have just never had one (wtf?) and some can have them by themselves, but not with other people.
There's heaps of reasons why girls have more trouble than guys, the walls of the vagina have very few nerve-endings, hence intercourse isn't necessarily that great for girls...Plus there's the insecurity stuff and the emotional stuff and hormones and moods....quite complicated...
For those of you who think guys can't fake it because of cum, that's stupid. Most people that lie about orgasms are still using condoms, and if you use a condom and it's dark, how the hell would a girl know if the little bit at the end is empty or full?

ur_inner_child

.%$^!@&^#(*!?.%$^?!.
HSC
guys, when they come, i know this sounds rather hmm, but their penis kinda "pulsates" and you can feel that.

Hard to fake that really.

Baiku

Coolest Member
HSC
bscienceboi said:
Foreplay is suppose to build up to a climax not instantanously cause one. :cool:
Not necessarily, it's ok for girls to have more than one orgasm during sex...

Anyway when a girl has an orgasms her -
a) breathing will change
b) muscles contract around the vagina and probably also other parts of her body, she might tense her stomach or something like that
c) sometimes girls ejaculate, but just because she doesn't, doesn't indicate necessarily she is faking it.

So I'd go with breathing, muscles, and noises. All of which can be faked, but most girls aren't as good at acting as they think they are, and if you're on top of/ underneath her you should be able to tell...

ur_inner_child

.%$^!@&^#(*!?.%$^?!.
HSC
Tulipa said:
no no multiple orgasms are a gift from God and should be celebrated by anyone who has them.

also they can happen in quick succession so its like wow..... one big ride then wow.... TIRED.

or it can be like a three over the course of having sex and then its like ahhh satisfying
hahaha

god bless you

Lennie

repz said:
What are some signs that a girl is faking an orgasm?
how can you tell?
If shes good, you would never know :/

All you can do is look for the obvious physical motions as others ^^ have mentioned already.

I think it's important that there is a build up to it as well. If she 'orgasms' out of nowhere after complaining that you are taking too long, thats generally a pretty good indication that shes faking.

mr_brightside

frakfrakfrakcackmackshack
HSC
ur_inner_child said:
guys, when they come, i know this sounds rather hmm, but their penis kinda "pulsates" and you can feel that.

Hard to fake that really.
ahh yeah id agree with that. it would be pretty difficult to fake ejaculation.

ariande

The Don
HSC
EnterNameHere said:
I think it's important that there is a build up to it as well. If she 'orgasms' out of nowhere after complaining that you are taking too long, thats generally a pretty good indication that shes faking.

Hahaha... that would have to be a very bad actor...

Going on what Dreamerish originally said about muscles contracting inside, with some girls that isn't a noticable thing so I would go more on the tension in the rest of her body, and a la everyone else - breathing and noises... overdone is almost certainly faked.

MaryJane

Extraordinary Machine
HSC
It totally depends on the girl and the mood re: multiple orgasms. Sometimes I can, and then other times I just want to roll over and go to sleep :p. But if I'm in a frisky mindset, I can go for ages, have mutiple orgasms, and still want more even after my boy is spent. Additionally, sometimes after coming through foreplay, I become really tight to the point where he cant fit in, and its because the orgasm was so intense that I guess the muscles are still trying to relax. Maybe do as BScience said, and just tease her, dont let her come.

You cant ever tell if a girl is faking an orgasm unless she's a really terrible liar. I have faked in the past when I was younger because I was in the mindset that my boyfriend wont orgasm until I do (and so I faked it to cut it short, or otherwise it would start to hurt). I dont both with faking anymore, its a waste of energy, and I'm comfortable enough to say "Its just not happening", and he knows its got nothing to do with him. But I did notice that when I wasnt in the mood, and when I was going to fake to get it over and done with, my body language was totally different, I was unresponsive, didnt initiate anything, just kinda did what was expected of me to get him off. So maybe pay attention to how she's reacting, and whether it looks like she's enjoying it.

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
Muscle contractions, hot flushes, moans. Got it.

Sounds awfully like a pregnancy to me though :p

HSC
bscienceboi said:
what i meant was that obviously he is too good at foreplay, that he really turns her on. read it carefully. some ppl may also not be able to orgasim during sex, so i think GOOD ON HIM!!!:p

sex also isnt suppost to be anything. its what you and your partner want, so forplay doesnt have to be building up a climax, you can have both

Smokey_22

the member
HSC
repz said:
What are some signs that a girl is faking an orgasm?
how can you tell?
If she's a little lazy afterward, then she aint faking.
Otherwise, credit to the good actress!

Enoch

ur a closet enoch-sexual!
HSC
err..u guys forgot bout the red flush around the chix chest area.

dany_starlet

HSC
bscienceboi said:
So multiple orgasms are just overrated....
Hell no. I had my first multiples the other night.... my boyfriend is amazing.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)