Sheikh Mujib-ur-Rahman
HSC
some stuff on othello.

1. Class Notes
2. Irony in othello
3. Downfall of othello

Kulazzi

HSC
Maybe you should also post them in resources section as well for those who are not bothered to check the prelim section :) (if you haven't already done so)

Slidey

But pieces of what?
HSC
I'm doing stuff on gender and race issues coupled with the novel "The Longest Memory". I wish I could talk about something else. Like the different readings or something.

DumbparameciuM

I had a bit of a browse last weekend to see if I missed anything in my study notes, thanks Zahid.

Small errata though: You mention that Othello is intoned to be a good lover. However, in the meeting in the Senate he claims that all he knows is how to be a warrior. Apart from that, excellent notes!

zahid

Sheikh Mujib-ur-Rahman
HSC
DumbparameciuM said:
I had a bit of a browse last weekend to see if I missed anything in my study notes, thanks Zahid.

Small errata though: You mention that Othello is intoned to be a good lover. However, in the meeting in the Senate he claims that all he knows is how to be a warrior. Apart from that, excellent notes!

I AM ONLY HUMAN

Jemz

HSC
Thanks heaps, i have my yearly's tomorrow and these really helped.

P

pLuvia

othello sux and shakespeare sux.. he shoulda been killed b4 he wrote his plays that stupid dichead :p

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)