other people making me feel guity. (1 Viewer)

HSC
I hate guilt.

I hate it when, just when I think im gonna go ok.. studying for the last couple of weeks, some w***er shares how hes been doing 6 hour tutuoring for the last month.

"Ohh ive only made 4373246237 pages of notes"

Get stuffed.

sonyaleeisapixi

inkfacewhorebitchpixie.
HSC
i havent been talking to people about it
wont talk to anyone on the morning of exams
or afterwards

plenty of time to talk on the 14th of november. other than that, stay away from me, Im on a war path

charlesdinio

HSC
haha yeah it annoys me badly..

I especially hate when theyre like .. yeah im SOOOO screwed, and they r usually a 95+ student.

get over urself

sonyaleeisapixi

inkfacewhorebitchpixie.
HSC
charlesdinio said:

I especially hate when theyre like .. yeah im SOOOO screwed, and they r usually a 95+ student.

get over urself
im guilty of that
generally, we're not doing it to be mean, we either need reassurance of how great we are because we're scared, or we genuinely feel kinda fucked about the upcoming exam

axlenatore

Scuba Steve
HSC
charlesdinio said:

get over urself
Sigh some people just stress youve got to understand that, i was really worreid about my bio trial and i stressed and annoyed everyone about how i was going to do bad but ended up topping the year

charlesdinio

HSC
Yeah both of you said fair things, but by no means should you have to say you feel stuffed when in reality you could say.. "im not as confident as always"
How do you rekon it makes the other person feel? if the scholar is stuffed, hows the other bloke going to feel?!

Chinmoku03

Ippen, Shin de Miru?
HSC
sonyaleeisapixi said:
i havent been talking to people about it
wont talk to anyone on the morning of exams
or afterwards

plenty of time to talk on the 14th of november. other than that, stay away from me, Im on a war path
Lol, that's when my uni exams finish XD

But yeah, talking to people before the exam does no good; I know it did no good for me, so I avoided it at all cost. Tho talking to people after the exam isn't so bad. You can all procrastinate together afterwards XD

Maybe you can even get some people to be your study friends for another exam this way XD

charlesdinio

HSC
babikakez said:
I'm guilty of that, just not in bio.

Im guilty of it in business, legal and PDHPE, but I never EVER share my stress, because my mates would be like .. OHH YOUR A LITTLE PANSY, STOP COMPLAINING.. and theyre right! Anyone who is good at any subject should keep it to themselves in that regard.

sonyaleeisapixi

inkfacewhorebitchpixie.
HSC
charlesdinio said:
Yeah both of you said fair things, but by no means should you have to say you feel stuffed when in reality you could say.. "im not as confident as always"
How do you rekon it makes the other person feel? if the scholar is stuffed, hows the other bloke going to feel?!
Dont see myself as a scholar, and I can't help how people perceive me.

You think I like having the lazy rock apes nag me every five minutes leading up the exam about possible questions and answers and tips?
Thats way more annoying, trust me.

sonyaleeisapixi

inkfacewhorebitchpixie.
HSC
Chinmoku03 said:
Lol, that's when my uni exams finish XD

But yeah, talking to people before the exam does no good; I know it did no good for me, so I avoided it at all cost. Tho talking to people after the exam isn't so bad. You can all procrastinate together afterwards XD

Maybe you can even get some people to be your study friends for another exam this way XD
I have two friends I'll talk to after exams, just to get the feel.
And theyre twins, so its almost one person, haha.

Anyone else just shits me to tears. It over. Let go.

jasonml

jay son em el
HSC
sonyaleeisapixi said:
You think I like having the lazy rock apes nag me every five minutes leading up the exam about possible questions and answers and tips?
Thats way more annoying, trust me.

Always so modest...

(LOL)

lucidassembly

HSC
charlesdinio said:
If you're generally a top student, it doesn't mean you don't sometimes feel as thouh you're genuinely stuffed. I can definitely understand that it would be annoying when people who usually do well say things like that, but they have the right to worry just as much as everyone else.

juliAAAh

HSC
CrownerOf.Kings said:
I hate guilt.

I hate it when, just when I think im gonna go ok.. studying for the last couple of weeks, some w***er shares how hes been doing 6 hour tutuoring for the last month.

"Ohh ive only made 4373246237 pages of notes"

Get stuffed.

thats defs. fucked. i hate it esp when your trying to study and its not going your way entirely the some fagget is like "OMG IM SO SCREWED I DIDNT STUDY ONLY FOR LIKE 50MILLION HOURS." efffff off sadc#ntssssssss :D

charlesdinio

HSC
lucidassembly said:
If you're generally a top student, it doesn't mean you don't sometimes feel as thouh you're genuinely stuffed. I can definitely understand that it would be annoying when people who usually do well say things like that, but they have the right to worry just as much as everyone else.
They dont have the right to worry as much as everyone else.. Tomorrow I will be slighlty less stressed because my 1st place will back me up if I dont go as expected. They on the other hand have a lot more to play for.

Sorry.. there was a MAD typo lol

Last edited:

sonyaleeisapixi

inkfacewhorebitchpixie.
HSC
charlesdinio said:
They dont have the right to worry about everyone else.. Tomorrow I will be slighlty less stressed because my 1st place will back me up if I dont go as expected. They on the other hand have a lot more to play for.
I think thats fair. Though top students I know are, like myself, perfectionists/ego driven/obsessive, so often this contributes to the uncertaintly they feel and express.

I however dont express it. No one really needs to know.

charlesdinio

HSC
You dont express it?

I'm guessing your a tad different in person then.. lol

sonyaleeisapixi

inkfacewhorebitchpixie.
HSC
charlesdinio said:
You dont express it?

I'm guessing your a tad different in person then.. lol
A little. Here I say much of what I do to get a reaction, because tbh I dont give a fuck about most of you.

However I care about all of my year mates. I dont want to contribute to anyones stress, whether I like them or not. Im not big on mind games.

I suppress my expressive nature for the benefit of those I love when the time is right.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)