• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Over year 12 already? (2 Viewers)

aLexTasyy

HSC
I like Year 12, the assessments don't bother me, I just do them really casually a few weeks before they are due and show them to my teachers so they are good quality. It's easy. Studying is fine, Year 12 is good, besides, it had to happen sometime?
Ancient Speech, Eng Adv Critical Essay, Eng Ext Essay, Eng Ext 2 Major Work, History Ext Major Work, PIP...agh agh agh..
i cbf with assessments at the moment, most of my classes are really boring, i find it really hard to stay motivated, and then study OMFG i've never really been able to grasp the concept, i mean i try but i just fail miserably....

CAFS IS THE SHITTEST THING EVER!!!! i wish i never chose it...damn groups in context, its taken like 7 weeks to get half way through the shit thing....

lyounamu

Reborn
HSC
N/A
Is this another thread where we get to whinge about school?

Let's get over this. This is the last year of high schooling and this is the year where you are supposed to work hardest. Sometimes what you achieve this year determines what you have achieved throughout your schooling life (unfortunately, many people see that way).

Let's take a positive step and do well in it. As they say, year 12 is either the worst or the best year of high schooling. Whether you make it the best or not, depends entirely on you. :)

Oh, and let's leave the great legacy to the younger students that they can proudly live upon.

gurmies

Drover
HSC
I too have "burnt out". Since the end of the summer holidays, i've found it difficult to do any work bar maths which I don't even consider "work". I agree completely lyou =)

aLexTasyy

HSC

Let's get over this. This is the last year of high schooling and this is the year where you are supposed to work hardest. Sometimes what you achieve this year determines what you have achieved throughout your schooling life (unfortunately, many people see that way).

Let's take a positive step and do well in it. As they say, year 12 is either the worst or the best year of high schooling. Whether you make it the best or not, depends entirely on you. :)

Oh, and let's leave the great legacy to the younger students that they can proudly live upon.
LMAO...are you for real? leaving a legacy to younger students...well my years leaving our horrible pack mentality, one guy got in a fight today and my whole year ran after the guy...they called an assembly and the guy piss bolted towards the oval...

shady145

Banned
HSC
maybe the whole economic crisis and the victorian bushfires are depressing every1. but we need to keep focus on succeeding in the HSC

Tully B.

Green = procrastinating
HSC
Yeah, my school did that camp thing in Y11.

As for the school thing, I'm OK. Handling the pressure fine, not hating class, a little bored with study. Not quite as enthusiastic as Iyounamu. He sounds like he could live in a perpetual state of HSC.

hermand

je t'aime.
HSC

or we could just vent our frustration on BoS where noone really knows who we are, so we can complain as much as we want =]].

i do agree though, but i am currently frustrated.

Nasonex

HSC
N/A
HAHAHAHAHAHA:haha:

WHINGE WHINGE WHINGE...

enjoy it kids, i went through this last year, its only fair you experience the traumas of the HSC

btw...

WAIT UNTIL U GET TO THE STAGE OF HANDING ASSESSMENTS AND ONLY 1 WEEK OF STUDY BEFORE TRIALS IN EARLY TERM3 --> THATS WHEN ALL THE FUN BEGINS:haha:

aLexTasyy

HSC
Yeah, my school did that camp thing in Y11.

As for the school thing, I'm OK. Handling the pressure fine, not hating class, a little bored with study. Not quite as enthusiastic as Iyounamu. He sounds like he could live in a perpetual state of HSC.
im over class...the two girls i sit with in english made up a song about our english teacher...we sang it for her and now she wants us to perform it at our grad....i dont think so...we only have two verses, and its sung to the tune of Hit Me Baby One More Time by Britney :):)

jet

Banned
HSC
Lol. Just think about how little the time we have left is. Thats my motivation. I still enjoy school though. All my subjects are great.

Baggygreen408

HSC

Here here!!!

youngminii

Banned
HSC
How can you be over Year 12, I don't get it. We've only just passed the first round of assessments, then a 6 week holiday. It's like judging a book by its cover, it's IGNORANT.

Also, lol'd @ holly

omgd.

HSC
N/A
i have 4 assessmnts due on the same week
ones 40% INCLASS and on a topic we havent evn coveredd
i was soo into hsc in term 4
now i hardly study
i dont know how to get remotivated =(

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)