• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

P&o Pacific Sun Schoolies Cruise 2004 (2 Viewers)

*girl04*

hey every1, how r u?
HSC
N/A
Originally posted by Italia
so wht is your interesting alternative?????
i dunno. i think my friends wanna go hang in bali or thailand or something ( shopping and cheap $$$$$, plu lotsa people go there)

me? i really dont know ....

*girl04*

hey every1, how r u?
HSC
N/A
Originally posted by karnevil
Man did I start my thread this early last year? I can't remember... PS *girl04* youre a fucking tool why dont you pull your head out of your arse? You're the only wannabe around here ay
thanks karn! hehe ur so funny ...

Italia

HSC
Now Now lets not get into a big fight over this, we are all intitaled to our own opions. I think u offeneded probly every1 in this forum *girl04*,,, by saying where a bunch of wannabies. I'll let it go, cause 2 be quite honest i'm sick of every1 knocking wht people decide 2 do at the end of the year, and i can't be bothered getting invoved in a argument or seeing a argument in this thread!!!!!!ok. thanxs

*girl04*

hey every1, how r u?
HSC
N/A
Originally posted by Italia
Now Now lets not get into a big fight over this, we are all intitaled to our own opions. I think u offeneded probly every1 in this forum *girl04*,,, by saying where a bunch of wannabies. I'll let it go, cause 2 be quite honest i'm sick of every1 knocking wht people decide 2 do at the end of the year, and i can't be bothered getting invoved in a argument or seeing a argument in this thread!!!!!!ok. thanxs
true true. people are entitled to do what they wanna do. and it is only in MY opoinion that they are wannabees.

Kwayera

Passive-aggressive Mod
HSC
Originally posted by *girl04*
true true. people are entitled to do what they wanna do. and it is only in MY opoinion that they are wannabees.
Doesn't mean that you have to force your opinion on us.

Kwayera

Passive-aggressive Mod
HSC
"and it is only in MY opoinion that they are wannabees." = forcing opinion.

Kwayera

Passive-aggressive Mod
HSC
Originally posted by *girl04*
i dunno. i think my friends wanna go hang in bali or thailand or something ( shopping and cheap $$$$$, plu lotsa people go there)

me? i really dont know ....
Ah! They'll love it in Thailand! It's my favorite relaxation spot - specifically, Phuket.

Navjeet

>^..^<
HSC
Originally posted by baby_b
weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee im going on the pacific sun in january :)
Dude! which one?? I'm going on the Emerald Nightlife cruise which leaves on January 18th....Toodulu is going on it too! :D:D

Last edited:

baby_b

Banned
Originally posted by Navjeet
Dude! which one?? I'm going on the Emerald Nightlife cruise which leaves on January 18th....Toodulu is going on it too! :D:D
oh no :(
i leave on the 8th jan n come back on the 18th jan

Navjeet

>^..^<
HSC
whats dang???
lol.....ummm.....like damn? lol.....i'm not allowed to swear in front ot the parental units, so i tend to use dang a lot...hehehe

it's funny abt how u're on the cruise b4 me, because that's exactly what happened at the begginning of this year....another BOS member....stacie i think it was.....was going on the Pacific Sky cruise just before me, and she was on the cruise which left on the 8th as well

baby_b

Banned
lol.....ummm.....like damn? lol.....i'm not allowed to swear in front ot the parental units, so i tend to use dang a lot...hehehe

it's funny abt how u're on the cruise b4 me, because that's exactly what happened at the begginning of this year....another BOS member....stacie i think it was.....was going on the Pacific Sky cruise just before me, and she was on the cruise which left on the 8th as well
hahaha.. cancell it and come on my cruise.. lol

ohh that would be heaps fun .. cant wait to meet lots of people.. apparently there is already 2000 people booked on this cruise

Navjeet

>^..^<
HSC
hahaha.. cancell it and come on my cruise.. lol

ohh that would be heaps fun .. cant wait to meet lots of people.. apparently there is already 2000 people booked on this cruise
hahahah....nah....this cruise is better for us in terms of date, price, itinerary and room availability.....besides, it's focused on the NIGHTLIFE!!!!! whoooooooo!......plus it'll be leaving exactly one year to the date of my first ever cruise :D:D:D

2000?! sounds like ur cruise has been fully booked then....a rare occurrence....the pacific sun can hold 1996 passengers or something like that....have u ever been on a cruise before??

baby_b

Banned
hahahah....nah....this cruise is better for us in terms of date, price, itinerary and room availability.....besides, it's focused on the NIGHTLIFE!!!!! whoooooooo!......plus it'll be leaving exactly one year to the date of my first ever cruise :D:D:D

2000?! sounds like ur cruise has been fully booked then....a rare occurrence....the pacific sun can hold 1996 passengers or something like that....have u ever been on a cruise before??
nope.. never been on a cruise before.. im so excited...

well i was told that we have 2000 people booked on my cruise already.. and its the pacific sun??>?

Navjeet

>^..^<
HSC
nope.. never been on a cruise before.. im so excited...

well i was told that we have 2000 people booked on my cruise already.. and its the pacific sun??>?
Here you go...straight from the P&O website:

Pacific Sun's Vital Statistics
1896 passengers
9 decks
223 meters in length
47,000 gross tonnes
Built 1986
Max Speed: 21 Knots

Your TA or whoever told you was probably just giving you a ballpark figure. Having said that, there will definitely be more than 2000 people on your cruise....P&O usually has a staff:passenger ratio of roughly 1:3.....and a fair few of the staff hang out at the nightclub each night....watch out for the sexy Italian engineers :D:D

JessC

HSC
N/A
im goin to the first one-29th Nov -8th Dec

its suppose 2 be heeps of fun...the gals frm my skool tat went last year luved it!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)