Parent teacher interviews (1 Viewer)

babygoose!

>>rraahhh<<
HSC
last thursday..the teachers pretty much said wat i already knew anyways..

*girl04*

hey every1, how r u?
HSC
N/A
i dont know when ours are ... near the end of da term ... WE DONT GO ALONG THOUGH! its just parents and teacher, thus the parent teacher interview title

Estel

Tutor
HSC
Just had them: *in shock at still being alive and not grounded*

RUB!X

Bergkamp 10
HSC
haha
i sed to my parents that they dont have parent teacher interviews in yrs11/12, mine r on monday ... i also sed we dont get reports ...

Heinz

The Musical Fruit
HSC
Had mine last tuesday... it was predictable. The school hands out reports on the parent teacher night so if you dont go, no report.

Tenille

the one & only
HSC
a few weeks ago. im still not exciting enough to talk about for 6 minutes :( happens every year..

Xayma

Lacking creativity
HSC
N/A
Mine were a few weeks ago, just the standard "Blah blah blah, Matthew needs to do more study, blah blah"

dark`secrets

<insert title>
HSC
N/A
mid next month.
we have to go and see thre teachers, get their sigs and then able to get our reports!

a stupid STUPID system!

Tenille

the one & only
HSC
Originally posted by Xayma
Mine were a few weeks ago, just the standard "Blah blah blah, Matthew needs to do more study, blah blah"

tsk tsk *shakes head*

~dEjA vOuX~

Home Brand
HSC
Mine are next thursday. I've never really understood the point of them. The teachers say the same thing to everyones parents...year after year.

glycerine

so don't even ask me
HSC
tenille i thought you were in uni? huh

omgg my mother has been bugging me about them. because you know, her school has already had the yr 11 night, and all schools do things exactly like hers, of course. it got to the point where i got the deputy to write me a note saying they're not til mid june :rolleyes:

Xayma

Lacking creativity
HSC
N/A
Originally posted by Tenille
tsk tsk *shakes head*
Well they need something to talk for 6 minutes about, my maths teacher didnt even talk to my mother cause he didnt reackon he needed to say anything. My chem teacher was dissing my half-yearlies cause it wasnt at my usual standard, grrrr

Tenille

the one & only
HSC
Originally posted by glycerine
tenille i thought you were in uni? huh

omgg my mother has been bugging me about them. because you know, her school has already had the yr 11 night, and all schools do things exactly like hers, of course. it got to the point where i got the deputy to write me a note saying they're not til mid june :rolleyes:

ahah lol you silly girl! why on earth did you think that?

~dEjA vOuX~

Home Brand
HSC
Originally posted by glycerine
Hahaha my friends mum is a highschool teacher, and she kept bugging my friend to find out when the parent teacher interviews are because her school had already had them...so she rang the principal to find out.

hipsta_jess

Up the mighty red V
HSC
N/A
i always had a theory if i went with my mum, they would be nicer ;)

Tenille

the one & only
HSC
my mum wouldent go alone... please its only half the school it can't be that easy to get lost....

Originally posted by hipsta_jess
i always had a theory if i went with my mum, they would be nicer ;)
i think that way too...

Estel

Tutor
HSC
Students weren't allowed to come for our one.

What a refreshing change:
Your son has been taking mathematics too seriously- it's only preliminary and there is no need to stress. He can work a little bit less.

FYI: I do little. :)

WOOHOoO!!!!!
Go Mr Dimo!

glycerine

so don't even ask me
HSC
Originally posted by Tenille
ahah lol you silly girl! why on earth did you think that?
i think cuz the people i've seen you talk to on here are always 02 and 03ers so i assumed you were one of them :p

Originally posted by ~dEjA vOuX~
Hahaha my friends mum is a highschool teacher, and she kept bugging my friend to find out when the parent teacher interviews are because her school had already had them...so she rang the principal to find out.
hahaha one of the many downsides of having teaching parents, the other being that you can't bs and make trouble sound less serious than it is :p

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)