parklife 2007 HOLY SHIT (1 Viewer)

HSC
politik said:
okay in terms of lineups:
parklife > we love sounds > future
uhh...
Wrong way around buddy... (omitting acts which regularly tour australia)
Future Music Festival:
Carl Cox, Xpress 2, Josh Wink,Chris Lake,Ferry Corsten,Sander Van Doorn,Rex The Dog, Nick Warren,Fedde Le Grand, Tom Novy, Joachim Garraud, The Egg, Sebastian Leger

Versus

We Love Sounds:
Sharam Jey, Nic Fanciulli James Zabiela, DJ Shadow, Tiga, D Ramirez, Infadels

Versus

Parklife:
Justice,Digitalism,MIA,Shapeshifter,Busy P (even though he was here in january and september last year :\ )

To say future has the worst line up of the three, i'd say ur on ice.

Born Dancer

I can't go for that
HSC
uh carl cox came out for nye last year and then was back for future :/ so um yeah its not just parklife that features recently touring acts. look at the splendour lineup this year! exact same thing as well.

i went to the presets gig featuring digitalism but missed out, i saw busy p and would gladly see again, i missed m.i.a. last time she came out and have been hanging out for her to come back, mstrkrft were great and i was sick for justice. i dont really care that they are all back so soon.

of course there will be tsubi wankers there but where the fuck aren't they these days.

i must be on ice because the future lineup is shit :/

Last edited:

Born Dancer

I can't go for that
HSC
i didnt get to see all the acts that are back for parklife, hence my excitement that they are back so soon :/

with splendour, i was disappointed with lily allen, and i already hated bloc party and arctic monkeys

Last edited:
HSC
Born Dancer said:
uh carl cox came out for nye last year and then was back for future :/ so um yeah its not just parklife that features recently touring acts. look at the splendour lineup this year! exact same thing as well.

i went to the presets gig featuring digitalism but missed out, i saw busy p and would gladly see again, i missed m.i.a. last time she came out and have been hanging out for her to come back, mstrkrft were great and i was sick for justice. i dont really care that they are all back so soon.

of course there will be tsubi wankers there but where the fuck aren't they these days.

i must be on ice because the future lineup is shit :/
Carl Cox was here for harbourlife and it was fuzzy who brought him out, but before then carl cox wasn't in australia since two tribes back in 04....and you can't really compare harbourlife to future as far as scale is concerned

What are you comparing splendour as far as recycling acts...they always throw up bogan australian acts, but the headliners are always different so moot point.

Future line up really is as good as it gets in australia bl.

brogan77 said:
EDIT: Digital Fortress, you must be munching horse tranquilizers you nutbag.
who the fuck are you troll?

Not-That-Bright

Andrew Quah
HSC
shit you guys can be a bunch of elitist fucktards over your music, do any of you actually listen to these bands or do you just sit around thinking about how crap everyone else is for not listening to them?

edit: just try to be more :love: to each other, taste is a subjective thing.

Last edited:

Espo15

Banned
HSC
N/A
hahaha i knowwww right

Kid: Mortal Kombat, on Sega Genesis, is the best video game ever.
Billy: I disagree, it's a very good game, but i think Donkey Kong is the best game ever.
Kid: Donkey Kong sucks.
Billy: You know something? YOU SUCK!

hotChoklat

HSC
toools
rumours are that more internationals are still being lined up including mr. flash, dj mehdi (oh my fucking god) and chromeoooooo
modular and ed banger rec eat your heart out, now who the fuck is cool?
ah and bitches ill have my hands on a bunch of vip tickets from fuzzy in a week!! cop thatttttt

hotChoklat

HSC
yeahhhhh mehdi was just here but he fell in LOVE with the bangang squad esp. Ajax
and also
parklife aint till september buddy

Polaris

HSC

Polaris

HSC
i pretty much wanna fuck u more and more everytime u post mattlol

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)