Parramatta Campus - Bankstown (1 Viewer)

fetiche

HSC
Parramatta Campus from Bankstown Cityrail line

So like until now I thought the Parramatta UWS was near Parramatta Westfields :(

But it's in middle of no where, so I am just wondering if you live on the Bankstown Cityrail line, which is the fastest / most efficient way to get to Parra UWS?

PS: I live in Bankstown :D

Last edited:

kagura

HSC
The most efficient way to get to the Parramatta campus from Bankstown would be to catch a train to Lidcombe, switch trains to Parramatta then go on any of these buses: 520, 521, 522, 523, 524, 525 and L20. ;)

fetiche

HSC
Shiiiieeet, do you know how long it takes? How much does tickets cost? Thanks brother

LKY

HSC
N/A
Re: Parramatta Campus from Bankstown Cityrail line

So like until now I thought the Parramatta UWS was near Parramatta Westfields :(

But it's in middle of no where, so I am just wondering if you live on the Bankstown Cityrail line, which is the fastest / most efficient way to get to Parra UWS?

PS: I live in Bankstown :D
live near campus like me is the fastest way :haha: but i spend 15mins to westfield:uhoh:
Is it possible to get to parramatta campus from penrith in 1 hr? I need to do this:idea:

crazathiest

HSC
I think you can get a bus from Bankstown Station that goes to Parra, but unsure how long that takes.

VU-Nit

HSC
Shiiiieeet, do you know how long it takes? How much does tickets cost? Thanks brother
how many days do you go to uni a week?
if anything more than 2 days a week, i suggest you buy a yellow travelpass which costs $20-25 a wk which lets you catch the train to and from parra to every station thats shown in yellow(go to cityrail.com for details) and you can also use it to catch the bus. the good thing about this is you can use it as many times you want for the whole week :)

schtrevey

BBC/LLB
HSC
I reckon if you're going three or even four days you should just buy the train ticket as you would normally. However buy the travel 10(for buses only), you can use it ten times any time you like so you won't need to worry about whether it'll expire by the end of the week.

fetiche

HSC
I'm going 3 days a week, so I guess.

1. Bankstown train to Lidcombe

2. Lidcombe to Parramatta

3. Bus from Parramatta to UWS

-----------------------------------------------------------

stormstealer27

Tashii the mentalrunaway
HSC
I'm going 3 days a week, so I guess.

1. Bankstown train to Lidcombe

2. Lidcombe to Parramatta

3. Bus from Parramatta to UWS

-----------------------------------------------------------

I'm gonna have to do the same XD Why couldn't there be a line that goes that way -_-

in total I think would cost me rounded off to $8 a day haah XD $24 a wk if i get my three days XD

fetiche

HSC
Kk lets take train together storm stealer, I'm scared that I'll get rolled

kagura

HSC
Great, I've just realised that my travel expenses per week will total up to $36. OMG! *smashes head against the desk* :(

VU-Nit

HSC
ive been telling you for the last yr phil go buy a travelpass! lol

kagura

HSC
Ugh, totally forgot about that. What colour travel pass should I get? Kind of sucks considering a month's worth of travel will cost more or less than the price of Final Fantasy XIII, depending on whether you're purchasing the standard or collector's edition. ;)

VU-Nit

HSC
58 bucks?! from where hook me up lol

@phil buy yellow it costs 25 i dunno bout the bus you catch to banks though what companys the bus

kagura

HSC
What?! You preordered your copy for only $58? The collector's edition?! I'm not sure how you can get the game that cheap considering the standard edition in NA is 60 USD. Unless you're referring to the Japanese version which has slashed down on its price by 50% lol.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)