• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Parramatta Eels for premiership 2005 (1 Viewer)

yenta

veyron <3
HSC
yes i'm sure tim smith will end up going to another club shortly...fuckn stupid brain smith...eels are getting better hopefully they make the finals this yr and go somewhere!! :D

bazookajoe

Shy Guy
HSC
Yeah but Brian Smith being the idiot he is will probably ship him off. If you don't agree with me *cough* Andrew Ryan, Jason Cayless, Willie Tonga etc. *cough*

MuffinMan

Juno 15/4/08 :)
HSC
yeah we need a new coach
i think if we keep smith hes gonna turn out great for parra like in 5 or so years

Dj_danizm

HSC
N/A
Yeh well with Brian smith we will win fuk all. The resukts mean fuk all i still dont like how we have been playing. They still suck but not as much. Brian smithc tactical genious buy a whole team then get rid of the most important player Micheal witt. His a fuken idiot. Luckily we have tim smith to recover it. But im tellin ya that guy has not got a clue wat hsi doin.

DRAGONZ

You've Got A Friend
HSC
Dj_danizm said:
Yeh well with Brian smith we will win fuk all. The resukts mean fuk all i still dont like how we have been playing. They still suck but not as much. Brian smithc tactical genious buy a whole team then get rid of the most important player Micheal witt. His a fuken idiot. Luckily we have tim smith to recover it. But im tellin ya that guy has not got a clue wat hsi doin.
Dj_danizm,

The same Brian Smith, in 1992, took a St George side which, player for player, didn't even deserve to be in the finals, to the grand final. They lost to Brisbane.

In the off season, he managed to get the best squad in the ARL. In 1993, the St George Dragons made the grand final again, sweeping all before them. Unfortunately they lost this grand final to Brisbane too, though.

Brian Smith is hardly a man who "has not got a clue wat hsi doin."

And in reference to your comment about Michael Witt, come on mate, have a think. Look at the players that Parramatta brought in this season. Tahu. Morrison. Riddell. Between them, you have one million dollars. How could the Eels afford to keep Witt there with everyone else?

Even still, Brian Smith could have sold other players and kept Witt. But how dumb do you think the guy is? He knew exactly what Tim Smith played like in Premier League, and he could see that this kid will be a gun.

Conclusion --- Brian Smith is NOT a bad coach.

kimi

C U Next Tuesday.
HSC
N/A
DRAGONZ said:
Dj_danizm,

The same Brian Smith, in 1992, took a St George side which, player for player, didn't even deserve to be in the finals, to the grand final. They lost to Brisbane.

In the off season, he managed to get the best squad in the ARL. In 1993, the St George Dragons made the grand final again, sweeping all before them. Unfortunately they lost this grand final to Brisbane too, though.

Brian Smith is hardly a man who "has not got a clue wat hsi doin."

And in reference to your comment about Michael Witt, come on mate, have a think. Look at the players that Parramatta brought in this season. Tahu. Morrison. Riddell. Between them, you have one million dollars. How could the Eels afford to keep Witt there with everyone else?

Even still, Brian Smith could have sold other players and kept Witt. But how dumb do you think the guy is? He knew exactly what Tim Smith played like in Premier League, and he could see that this kid will be a gun.

Conclusion --- Brian Smith is NOT a bad coach.
well said. :) Tim Smith has been so good for Parra- i reckon theyd try to make sure that they keep him - for a few years- cos hes helping parra so much this season/ and i dnt think brian smith would be THAT stupid to let him go this time...despite past stupid doings.

yenta

veyron <3
HSC
AS long as brian smith doesn't let go

tim smith
dean widders
eric grothe jr
nathan hindmarsh
pj marsh

anytime soon, then i'm happy. Timmy will (I think) grow into an awesome halfback, widders is good off the bench, he makes sooo many line breaks, grothe is in the form of his career and a good tryscorer, and pj marsh is a good lil dummy half. As for hindy, well do I need to say anything about him? Best eels player for sure :)

ChrisE

HSC
we have a great team in 05, best since 2001 without doubt, possibly with the potential to be better michael witt isnt that great a player anyway no use crying over spilt mik and its true, look who we have bought and let go over the off season, we clearly made a huge net gain in player talent.
lus look at the ladder, thats always a good indicator of shrewd recruiting decisions.

MeehShanku

MeehShankU
HSC
i no tim smith has been in the headlines, n ppl are now startin to compare him to stero n joey, but how fuken good is this rookie!!! Fair enough, i wouldn't put him in the likes wif stero or joey just yet, he has a long way too go but he's kickin game in the 20m red zone is supurb. he will definitely get the rookie of the year.

Last edited:

MuffinMan

HSC
hey...i thought this thread was dead...hehe everyone posts when they're second but no one posts when they were below the top eight?
yeah we've got a pretty good back line...
damn burt is injured...we'll beat the rabbidohs tho...should be easy!

yenta

veyron <3
HSC
HSC_sUcKsSsS said:
parra stadium? sold...dunno if jebbie or nick would come...cause...yeh
Man i didn't know there were so many eels supporters here...thought it was just u, me and jago.

I have a season pass, so I'll be at every home game this season. Whereabouts do people sit?

kelbel88

HSC
keep your hands off timmie smith or hindmarsh

parramatta will win thats for sure but for any girls who put their dirty little mits especially on timmie smith i will personally kill you as he is mine girls so bloody back off before the B***h bites.

MuffinMan

HSC
kelbel88 said:
parramatta will win thats for sure but for any girls who put their dirty little mits especially on timmie smith i will personally kill you as he is mine girls so bloody back off before the B***h bites.
????????????????????
isnt he a bit out of reach of all of us?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)