• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Parramatta Eels for premiership 2005 (1 Viewer)

MuffinMan

Juno 15/4/08 :)
HSC
ChrisE said:
cant wait to see those nancys lose to the mighty blue and gold. go the eels boooo st george!!!! :D :D :D
ditto to that!
it'll be sweet
and look out broncos!

shortygb

BOSer #13412
HSC
GO THE EELS!!! its rabbit season !!

after the game i think fletcher was getting in trouble for presumablysaying a racist comment or gesture to dean widders. i dont know but i tink they were investigationg it post match.

ChrisE

HSC
see fletcher would say something offensive to widders cuz he is cutties he isnt as good as widders is these days. widders = weapon. i sense jealousy and frustration in the fact he is playing for a poo club.

on another note 52-16 :D:D:D good on ya parra brave and bold etc

yenta

veyron <3
HSC
kelbel88 said:
parramatta will win thats for sure but for any girls who put their dirty little mits especially on timmie smith i will personally kill you as he is mine girls so bloody back off before the B***h bites.
What are you like 12??? And it's timmy not timmie

Anywho...who went to the game? I was in the ken thornett grandstand, sitting next to nathan cayless' mum and dad...it's so funny his mum is such a bogan.

How stupid was that rabbits try where the guy threw the ball forward and another guy scored?? It's so bullshit that the video ref can't rule on forward passes - don't see why not. Who cares we smashed them. Bring on the dragons next friday :D

shortygb

BOSer #13412
HSC
i went! I was 5 rows from the front and across the aisle from the parra players box.

how funny was it when evryone did the ridell hand when he kicked :D. he was real angry with himself for missing those goals when he came off i heard him say "im a F***ing s**t goal kicker!"

yenta

veyron <3
HSC
Yeah well he definitely needs practice, he's shocking atm. We need burt back :( even john morris would kick better than pig

yenta

veyron <3
HSC
shortygb said:
yeh its a shame that burt is injured, i guess pig just had an off day.
Nah his kicking was just as shit against the roosters, his kicking actually cost parra the game imo.

blackfriday

Pezzonovante
HSC
burt is an over-rated player and the less he plays the better. our current line-up without burt is much stronger.

yenta

veyron <3
HSC
blackfriday said:
burt is an over-rated player and the less he plays the better. our current line-up without burt is much stronger.
I disagree, I think he's a good player especially in attack. And he's the only person who can actually kick goals

MeehShanku

MeehShankU
HSC
blackfriday said:
r u for real, burt isnt over rated if he was then they would consider him for origin or at least city vs country. personally, i rekon he is a good solid club playa n i havent seen him done many mistakes, i rekon he is much better than wade mckinnon hes shithouse!!

blackfriday

Pezzonovante
HSC
if you havent noticed, riddell has a better kicking percentage than burt. i know burt is good at landing the crucial ones from the sideline but he misses those ones not quite in front where the majority of tries are scored. burt is a brian smith favourite probably because when he just started he ran faster than shane whearat (one of footballs 'where are they now?'), but now benny smith has hopefully cemented his position for many games to come.

ChrisE

HSC
parramatta = have to be one of the premiership favourites finally. go the mighty, mighty eels
dragons = pretenders, fault under pressure, read thier own press resulting in arrogance etc. phil gould you have been proven wrong

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)