• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Parramatta Eels for premiership 2005 (1 Viewer)

rightie

lost in suburbia hell
HSC
fornstar said:
yea if the broncos dont smash ya i think ur in with a chance ... wait 2 late, we already did

sorry, knights have a better chance of winning a game then parra does of winning the comp
Hell YEA! i hate the eels,
UP THE MIGHTY BRONCOS

DRAGONZ

You've Got A Friend
HSC
It's a slip up. Shit happens.

Dragons have given up games to Penrith, Canberra and Wests Tigers this year. That's three crap teams.

Admittedly, you guys got nailed by South Sydney when they put 50 on you, so it sort of does even out.

Suney_J

Not a member
HSC
DRAGONZ said:

Dragons have given up games to Penrith, Canberra and Wests Tigers this year. That's three crap teams.

Admittedly, you guys got nailed by South Sydney when they put 50 on you, so it sort of does even out.
The Tigers arnt crap. They are quite impressive and I think will make the 8, they'll be even stronger next year

DRAGONZ

You've Got A Friend
HSC
Suney_J said:
The Tigers arnt crap. They are quite impressive and I think will make the 8, they'll be even stronger next year
Was just using the name to strengthen the argument :D Hardly needed you to come and wreck it for me :p :p

No, but seriously, the point was that the Dragons were expected to win that match, and win it handsomely. However, their performance was more than weak.

You know, I keep thinking back to Round 1. And then hoping that we'd played you in something like Round 9 or 10 instead :S

Likewise with Parramatta. If only we'd played THEM in Round 1 or 2. I mean, if Souths put 49 on them, surely we would have won despite how crap we were playing at the time.

Stupid NRL draw :(

Hehe. But back to your post, yes, the Tigers will be genuine contenders next year I think. They've suddenly gone HUGE in the forwards. Sam Harris signed to a three year deal there now as well. With that problem solved, the last thing they need now is a replacement winger for Pat Richards (he's off to England) and a different centre as opposed to Shane Elford, because he sucks.

Suney_J

Not a member
HSC
DRAGONZ said:
Hehe. But back to your post, yes, the Tigers will be genuine contenders next year I think. They've suddenly gone HUGE in the forwards. Sam Harris signed to a three year deal there now as well. With that problem solved, the last thing they need now is a replacement winger for Pat Richards (he's off to England) and a different centre as opposed to Shane Elford, because he sucks.
They have Jamaal Lolesi for next year, so he can cover both centre and wing. But losing Richards is a big loss

Mojoman

Interstellar Overdrive
HSC
N/A
muahahahahha.. wot are your chances of the premiership if you lose to the raiders...
GO THE RAIDERSSSSS!!!

Cityboy

HSC
We really only lost to a Parra reject team anyway, Canberras best players Smith, Schifoske, Ian Hindmarsh and Mogg are all ex eels.

Dj_danizm

HSC
N/A
We will be bak next week and we wont lose till the end of the yr. And one u boy said early on this topic we will have no consisitency with Smitch in half buddy his shit games gave us a 50-0 win over knights so im not afraid about that its our fullback we shud be worried about Brian doesnt rely on Mckinnon and for big games keeps using burt thats were we r gonna fuk up. But its kool manly losst 4 in a row and i can go to skool with no shame this week :)

Dj_danizm

HSC
N/A
DRAGONZ said:
Was just using the name to strengthen the argument :D Hardly needed you to come and wreck it for me :p :p

No, but seriously, the point was that the Dragons were expected to win that match, and win it handsomely. However, their performance was more than weak.

You know, I keep thinking back to Round 1. And then hoping that we'd played you in something like Round 9 or 10 instead :S

Likewise with Parramatta. If only we'd played THEM in Round 1 or 2. I mean, if Souths put 49 on them, surely we would have won despite how crap we were playing at the time.

Stupid NRL draw :(

Hey buddy see ur pik in the signiture thats all my cousins hahahah there all maso's

shortygb

BOSer #13412
HSC
DRAGONZ said:

Shit is happening an awful lot!

Parra have hit the famous end of season, finals slump...we need to get out of this or no more premiership!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)