party hookup to crushing? hot lead guitarist (5 Viewers)

yer8899

HSC
i know how you feel baby. i was sitting next to this girl i like on the train and then she starts flirting with some random guy next to us. i mean WTH

_GOD_

HSC
i know how you feel baby. i was sitting next to this girl i like on the train and then she starts flirting with some random guy next to us. i mean WTH
are you a lesbian?

Freddie09

HSC
ahahahaha what happened?
oh he just took advantage of me while i was drunk and then told me the next day that he was 'venting' and how much better he felt. of course that doesn't go down well when your hungover, i didn't like the guy but he brought up some shit i didn't want to have to think about again, just the way he treated me you know. besides he wasted my whole night when i could have been making out with much nicer guys. lolz

HalcyonSky

HSC
you laugh now, wait til your old enough to feel pain, or anything for that matter
oh yer sum guy ive known for 3 hours dusnt like me NOW IVE FELT REAL PAIN IM GUNNA GO DIE IN A HOLE ALONE

Last edited:

jb_nc

Google "9-11" and "truth"
HSC
N/A
this is the best thread god damn

HSC
oh he just took advantage of me while i was drunk and then told me the next day that he was 'venting' and how much better he felt. of course that doesn't go down well when your hungover, i didn't like the guy but he brought up some shit i didn't want to have to think about again, just the way he treated me you know. besides he wasted my whole night when i could have been making out with much nicer guys. lolz
haha okay so how come the other day you were going on about how amazing he was and you want to marry him etc

now he took advantage of you?

P.S. you're ugly

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)