past math preliminary papers (1 Viewer)

jccc

HSC
hi all!! i've never posted here before so i'm hoping for the best. does anyone have any past math standard 2 prelim papers? past papers are so hard to find!

random93810938

HSC
hi all!! i've never posted here before so i'm hoping for the best. does anyone have any past math standard 2 prelim papers? past papers are so hard to find!
you can find them on thsc, they have lots of different schools, subjects and years. Try acehsc website too

carrotsss

HSC
you can find them on thsc, they have lots of different schools, subjects and years. Try acehsc website too
Thsc doesn’t have any new syllabus maths standard prelim papers, tbh your best bet is to just ask your teacher since pretty much all of the prelims papers for standard are commercial papers, which can’t be published online for copyright reasons.

SadCeliac

done hsc yay
HSC
see bio post <3

acehsc and thsc are good spots for papers, but prelim stuff is hard to find in general

SadCeliac

done hsc yay
HSC
Your school might have resources lying around somewhere? you might need to ask around

Anaya R

HSC
I know it's a bit late, but I'd recommend getting the Maths Standard 2 HSC past paper compilation from Excel (blue book). It has a topic index so you can easily search up the questions you're after

SadCeliac

done hsc yay
HSC
I know it's a bit late, but I'd recommend getting the Maths Standard 2 HSC past paper compilation from Excel (blue book). It has a topic index so you can easily search up the questions you're after
It also has replacement questions for old syllabus topic questions (if I remember correctly??)

carrotsss

HSC
I forgot about this but western maths also posts their past exam papers for free, they’re not the best by any means but better than nothing

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)