Pedophile Ferguson can't be forced to move (1 Viewer)

Iron

Ecclesiastical Die-Hard
HSC
If a person molested/raped a member of your family, would you forgive them (even if they have done their time) etc?
You have to be empathetic for these families. This man only thought about himself.
I would try to, rather than flaunt my bogan pride and phoney self-righteousness in front of the encouraging tabloid media

Jeee

Banned
HSC
I would try to, rather than flaunt my bogan pride and phoney righteousness in front of the encouraging tabloid media
Family vigilantes and protests outside his door are overdone. Put that aside.
Would you really forgive somebody who had previously sexually assaulted your sister/mother?

Iron

Ecclesiastical Die-Hard
HSC
Family vigilantes and protests outside his door are overdone. Put that aside.
Would you really forgive somebody who had previously sexually assaulted your sister/mother?
I have nothing to add. It's impossible to answer. If I didnt/couldnt forgive, this says nothing about whether I should forgive.
Add this to the fact that the guy's a harmless old miserable bastard now who is probably only a threat to himself. If we as a society offer no grace to people like this, then we'll just become increasingly bitter and isolated and more anti-social behaviour will result...

Jeee

Banned
HSC
I have nothing to add. It's impossible to answer. If I didnt/couldnt forgive, this says nothing about whether I should forgive.
Add this to the fact that the guy's a harmless old miserable bastard now who is probably only a threat to himself. If we as a society offer no grace to people like this, then we'll just become increasingly bitter and isolated and more anti-social behaviour will result...
It is highly unprobable that he will reoffend, however it should not be taken lightly. If we offer him open arms into society, we create a sense of normality in regards to his actions. He should be excommunicated and given no mercy, and these consequences should hopefully act as a deterrent for prospective pedophiles/molestors etc.

Anyway, I think he is truly retarded and should be institutionalised in a mental hospital. Part of me wants to forgive him, but when I put myself in the shoes of the children and their families, I can't.

Edit: Alright, no mercy is harsh. Very little mercy perhaps. He isn't even genuinely sorry as far as I know.

Last edited:

Iron

Ecclesiastical Die-Hard
HSC
Essentially, be quiet. It's insane reactions like yours that contribute to our very strange fascination with the legal positivism which promises to solve all problems with a legislative wand - to the extent that if anyone in the community wants anything to do with children (read them a book, for instance), the legislative assumption is that that person is a pedophile and steps must be taken to investigate this criminal asap. Pile on to that OH&S requirements + other bullshit, then the person will wisely not bother to offer their wisdom at all - on the contrary, they learn to fear the approach of children like the plague!

This feeds in to the culture of death.
Children are alien creatures to be avoided
Sex is for recreational purposes only
Plug goes in back of skull and body in tub of goo
enter the matrix pls

Jeee

Banned
HSC
No.
He has stolen innocence, and being a senior citizen with retarded eyesight does NOT change how people should act towards him. His wrinkles don't compensate for shit.
Personally I believe there are more important issues and events occurring in this world than some street slum grub raping little kids, and he is pretty much long forgotten, but I do understand that those who live around him are uncomfortable and unhappy.
He might not re-offend, but his vile presence will infiltrate the air - his idiosyncratic lip licking is not fucking normal. Someone shoot him.

Jeee

Banned
HSC
You probably shouldn't have said that.

I had a small 'argument' with my friend over this topic yest.

J :aren't you all just so full of compliments
(10:00 PM) A: sorry :(
(10:01 PM) J: everything about me is ' weird'
(10:01 PM) A: its a good thing though
(10:01 PM) J:
no it's not
"how do I look guys?"
weird
"how do I act?"
weird
(10:01 PM) J: "describe me in one word"
weird
(10:02 PM) A: BUT I dont mean it in a negative way
(10:03 PM) J: a word is a word
(10:03 PM) J: it has its connotations, weird is not really a good one...
I'm just always the weird one :mad:
(10:04 PM) J: I'm so sick of it
(10:05 PM) A: awe *my name* dont be so negative...being weird means different to other humans and thas a good thing the way i see it.
(10:05 PM) J: no.

I swear I don't get why...

Azarnakumar

Banned
HSC
it doesnt matter if the family he affected forgive him or not, he is in a different state to them now, it is people who have never been affected by him at all who are causing trouble

SnowFox

Premium Member
HSC
it doesnt matter if the family he affected forgive him or not, he is in a different state to them now, it is people who have never been affected by him at all who are causing trouble
Id be worried if a pedo was living nearby, then again anyone stupid enough to house a pedo in Minto is just asking for him to be murdered.

As for the forgiving thing, i would never forgive someone if they ruined a persons life. The three fucks that murdered my father are getting out soon and the only one i would even considering forgiving would be the one who dobbed the other two in.

Ben1220

HSC
I don't understand why people are fussing so much about this. Has he not done his time already? Really I don't know, thats how little I care about all this fuss. Just leave him be if he does it again I don't think anyone will have to worry about him any more. They should have put him through some kind of aversion therapy or something if there was a decent chance he would have done it again. That would probably make him too afraid of kids though, but I mean, who isn't these days? All the crap about child violence in the news. The blockheads in the media need to learn a bit about statistics...

niloony

HSC
More than a decade in jail destroyed his life anyway. If anyone opposes an even harsher punishment than this they're better off in China or some Middle Eastern countries where he probably would have been executed. Why do certain sexual crimes have to always rise on a pedestal by the media when thousands of them happened across the country while this was going on? The media is not highlighting the issue, it is alienating this one case and making it seem like pedophiles are very rare.

This helps to drive the pedophile community underground even more so they commit acts as secretly as possible and do not seek help. Not that they are all victims of their actions but a more open approach to help these people would be better than killing them and driving them into the rural areas. Thousands of fathers and mothers out there abuse their kids. People should be more open with this issue so we can help both the victims and the culprits.

To better describe [trivialize] the issue I have created a picture of smiles to describe it. You can interpret them how you wish (If you just read the smile shortcuts it makes even more sense >>)

:kiss: :sleep: :read: :mad: :argue: :sleep: :jedi: :devil: :kiss: :kiss::cry:

jb_nc

Google "9-11" and "truth"
HSC
N/A
More than a decade in jail destroyed his life anyway. If anyone opposes an even harsher punishment than this they're better off in China or some Middle Eastern countries where he probably would have been executed. Why do certain sexual crimes have to always rise on a pedestal by the media when thousands of them happened across the country while this was going on? The media is not highlighting the issue, it is alienating this one case and making it seem like pedophiles are very rare.

This helps to drive the pedophile community underground even more so they commit acts as secretly as possible and do not seek help. Not that they are all victims of their actions but a more open approach to help these people would be better than killing them and driving them into the rural areas. Thousands of fathers and mothers out there abuse their kids. People should be more open with this issue so we can help both the victims and the culprits.

To better describe [trivialize] the issue I have created a picture of smiles to describe it. You can interpret them how you wish (If you just read the smile shortcuts it makes even more sense >>)

:kiss: :sleep: :read: :mad: :argue: :sleep: :jedi: :devil: :kiss: :kiss::cry:
"pedophile community"

your an idiot

jessicalysenko

HSC
I'm utterly BAMBOOZLED by these "freedom" claims. The man was convicted for what was it? Nine years or something, for what must have been a pretty minor charge in the scheme of things. If it was that heinous he'd still be in prison. If you're going to make these utilitarian claims then you're stuck with a problem: Taking Ferguson's freedom for the rest of his life by hassling him and making his life impossibly difficult is going to restrict his freedom to a greater extent than the deprivation of freedom he subjected his victims to. We're doing nobody any favours by tormenting the man beyond the scope of his crimes.

I believe in an eye for an eye! But when it comes to pedophiles it's like an eye for a life, and that's fundamentally st00pid. Pedophiles are just like any other criminals.
and eye for an eye? I'm sorry, but molestation is one crime where that does not happen. That is destroying a child's life, so his life should be destroyed in turn. Rape/molestation/paedophilia are equal to murder, as they cause pain throughout the victims life. If you think the way he is treated is being treated is WRONG then try to put yourself in the child's shoes.

That bastard deserves life.

Not only has he offended, he has re offended countless times.

He has no remorse and admits innocence when the evidence is profoundly against him...

"When Ferguson opened the door on Unit 16 at the Albion Motel that night, he was nude, had an erection, had Vaseline on his hand, buttocks and anus, while a naked six-year-old girl lay on a bed behind him, asleep – Vaseline smeared over her vagina. Two brothers, seven and eight, were asleep on a double bed."
(found in the article Perversion of the law - background to the Dennis Ferguson case | The Courier-Mail )

He chooses not to have rehabilitation of any nature. Some sex offenders (males) choose to have hormone therapy to suppress these urges. I think that, as my father said to me, he needs to be 'disarmed' indefinitely.

U.S.A

Banned
HSC
and eye for an eye? I'm sorry, but molestation is one crime where that does not happen. That is destroying a child's life, so his life should be destroyed in turn. Rape/molestation/paedophilia are equal to murder, as they cause pain throughout the victims life. If you think the way he is treated is being treated is WRONG then try to put yourself in the child's shoes.
stopped reading here. srsly, you are an idiot

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)