Pedophile Ferguson can't be forced to move (1 Viewer)

Sprangler

HSC
Rape/molestation/paedophilia are equal to murder, as they cause pain throughout the victims life.
This topic is basically finished but I just want to point out: You can't be prosecuted for being a pedophile. It is a mental condition. There are pedophiles who don't abuse kids or act on their urges.

Vindictus

HSC
They all deserve life. They fucked up someone else, so they should be fucked up in return.
Chill pill, bro

Revenge only chains revenge, which chains revenge, and then more revenge.

To err is human, to forgive is divine.

Dooga

HSC
http://www.smh.com.au/national/pedophile-ferguson-cant-be-forced-to-move-20090915-fodu.html

Whether you are a hardened soldier or a person convicted in the past for child molestation, freedom is a right.
Freedom is the right of all sentient beings.
he doesnt deserve freedom! he screwed up some kids life! giving him freedom is like saying its alright to go fuck little kids!!!
assholes like this should just be killed how the hell do they get joy from shoving there cock into some little kid

Inquisitive91

HSC
This topic is basically finished but I just want to point out: You can't be prosecuted for being a pedophile. It is a mental condition.
yeah ur right, i mean people can go around fucking kids and get away with it because u know, its a "mental condition". How about u just make it a right too, cos u know its a "mental condition".

How would u like it if someone raped ur 6yr old daughter, and said "oopps sorry, i have a "mental condition"

wth, are u normal?

Sprangler

HSC
he doesnt deserve freedom! he screwed up some kids life! giving him freedom is like saying its alright to go fuck little kids!!!
assholes like this should just be killed how the hell do they get joy from shoving there cock into some little kid
Firstly, he served his jail time.
Secondly, we're not a brutal muslim country. We do not and will not ever have the death penalty.
Thirdly, a hole is a hole. If you were to shove your cock "into some little kid" the physical pleasure would be the same as someone older. Also he has a mental condition.

johony

HSC
yeah ur right, i mean people can go around fucking kids and get away with it because u know, its a "mental condition". How about u just make it a right too, cos u know its a "mental condition".

How would u like it if someone raped ur 6yr old daughter, and said "oopps sorry, i have a "mental condition"

wth, are u normal?
what the fuck
did you even read his response properly?

Sprangler

HSC

wth, are u normal?
Read my post again. He didn't get in trouble for having a mental condition, he got in trouble for kidnapping and abusing some kids.

Pedophilia != child abuse.

Jeee

Banned
HSC

I EATZ CHILDREN.

Imagine him molesting your siblings/cousins/children/little kids etc. Most of you would NOT be saying: "Wah, he's done his time, leave him aloneee!"

SylviaB

Just Bee Yourself 🐝
HSC
He should be treated within the law.

provided that, tough titties if he gets harassed or (legally) abused.

lig3r

HSC
News flash we're all kids!!!
Death to all pedophiles

Inquisitive91

HSC
Read my post again. He didn't get in trouble for having a mental condition, he got in trouble for kidnapping and abusing some kids.

Pedophilia != child abuse.
i KNOW HE DIDNT GET IN TROUBLE FOR HAVING A BLOODY MENTAL CONDITION, and he shouldnt be... Clarify this-u think he SHOULD NOT be prosecuted because being a pedophile is a mental condiotion??

Last edited:

winterlightx

HSC
You can't blame somebody for their urges, but you can blame them for their actions. Saying that he had a mental condition is like saying someone who prefers their own gender has a mental condition. It's simply not true. They are born the way they are born, and they can't help that.
On the other hand, one does not get convicted on child molestation charges unless they molested a child. They may only commit this crime once, but once is enough to ruin the life of at least one person, if not a whole family. That is not something easy to walk away from.
He may have served his time in gaol, but that doesn't mean he got what he deserved.
It's easy to rationalise his actions if you've never been damaged in that way, but as someone with some personal experience in this area, there is no way that I could ever feel safe with him around; not for my sake, but for the sake of all those kids. If I were a parent I would be more than paranoid, and that is not a way to raise your kids. You want to give them freedom to grow and learn, not have them live in terror.

Zrap

glock9
HSC
Hey man, how about they build a bridge and get over it. His done his time, he should be rehabilitated. Most re-offenders do it within the first 3 months and he hasnt done it yet. So fuck, just let him chill aye.

Sprangler

HSC
i KNOW HE DIDNT GET IN TROUBLE FOR HAVING A BLOODY MENTAL CONDITION, and he shouldnt be... Clarify this-u think he SHOULD NOT be prosecuted because being a pedophile is a mental condiotion??
No. He has been prosecuted and has served his sentence for the crimes he committed.

You can't blame somebody for their urges, but you can blame them for their actions. Saying that he had a mental condition is like saying someone who prefers their own gender has a mental condition. It's simply not true. They are born the way they are born, and they can't help that.
Pedophilia is a mental condition, homosexuality is not. I don't think there is any evidence that it is something that they are born with, or indeed any conclusive evidence of the actual cause.

On the other hand, one does not get convicted on child molestation charges unless they molested a child. They may only commit this crime once, but once is enough to ruin the life of at least one person, if not a whole family. That is not something easy to walk away from.
He may have served his time in gaol, but that doesn't mean he got what he deserved.
It's easy to rationalise his actions if you've never been damaged in that way, but as someone with some personal experience in this area, there is no way that I could ever feel safe with him around; not for my sake, but for the sake of all those kids. If I were a parent I would be more than paranoid, and that is not a way to raise your kids. You want to give them freedom to grow and learn, not have them live in terror.
I can't think any ways to possibly deal with this problem that doesn't involve treating them as criminals for life.. maybe one of those trackers that are attached to the foot and connected up to a GPS system that alerts the nearest policeman if he goes near a school or something.

I sympathize with all the parents who live there but revenge vigilantism is just wrong.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)