Pens: favourite type, colour etc (1 Viewer)

blue or black pen?

• blue

Votes: 242 60.5%
  • black

Votes: 149 37.3%
  • other

Votes: 9 2.3%

• Total voters

Linee

HSC
henry08 said:
I find the kilometrico far easier to write with for long periods of time that pens with gel grips and features designed to make you be able to write longer.
Yeah but they make you write BIG words (because the pen lines are so thick), which is a disadvantage when you are trying to cram a lot of words into a small space e.g. short answer response in science subjects.
As for pen colour it should be BLUE, so the marker can easily distinguish between the words of the question(black) and the words of your answer(blue).

Anyone else agree ? :hammer:

Last edited:

Anus McLovin

HSC
For Exams the Uni-Ball Jetstream owns all in terms of speed, but i personally don't use them since it seems unnecessary, because we can only write as fast as we can think, and the good ole' Pilot BPS-GP and Papermates should be able to keep up. The Jetstream does run out a lot faster (maybe since you write more idk) and you can't see from the outside how much is left which is a hassle.

henry08

HSC
N/A
Linee said:
Yeah but they make you write BIG words (because the pen lines are so thick), which is a disadvantage when you are trying to cram a lot of words into a small space e.g. short answer response in science subjects.
As for pen colour it should be BLUE, so the marker can easily distinguish between the words of the question(black) and the words of your answer(blue).

Thick lines? wtf?

seano77

Walk On
HSC
Linee said:

No, my English teacher marks the HSC and he says that black is the best colour and he encourages us to write in it. This is because blue (and other colours) tend to reflect light more from the big marking hall lights compared to black, and hence makes it harder to mark.

henry08

HSC
N/A
adidasboy said:
thick lines as in the point is thick therefore when you write the words seem slightly bolded
LOl what a joke.

HSC
i like blue pens preferably thin tips because for some reason they make me write neater lol

Norma.Jean

HSC
I love the ball pens like papermate :)
now thats my mate.

lol...

BoyNextDoor

HSC
Re: Felt Tip Pins etc?

I like using those grip Bic pens.
I've always used blue pens, I don't know why.

dux&src

just a star-crossed lover
HSC
i use papermate ballpoint blue pens or the kilometrico ones.

But i'm starting to like the ballpoint papermates ones they don't leak much.
Maybe it's because i just got them like a week ago. :lol:

so would you guys agree that felt tip pens help you write faster?

bawd

HSC
dux&src said:
i use papermate ballpoint blue pens or the kilometrico ones.

But i'm starting to like the ballpoint papermates ones they don't leak much.
Maybe it's because i just got them like a week ago. :lol:

so would you guys agree that felt tip pens help you write faster?
Definitely not. Felt tips pens are disgusting and leak (my experiences anyway). I could also go into a scientific argument of why felt tip pens would not help you write faster, but I can't be bothered.

rawrrr

HSC
Hmm i think the uniball 207c is a pretty good pen, looks pretty damn sexy aswell =]

pwoh

O_O
HSC
Uni Grad
I've always used blue, black just looks weird now =] Probably out of habit.

I like medium-fat pens...I always use that medically-sponsored pen (somac or something). Those kilometrico ones are too light and thin for my tastes, and the lines they make are too thick and dark at the beginning (when they start to die they look horrible)

imqt

Premium Member
HSC
i use the pilot 07 amazing gel pen

sparkerasp

HSC
imqt said:
i use the pilot 07 amazing gel pen
Nice pen.

I use the kilometrico ones, both blue and black, depending on my mood. I recently discovered those multi-coloured kilometrico pens available. They seem pretty nice. Wished I discovered them before the trials though.

HSC
i dont no if this has been asked but we were told to use black to day as that is what the bored prefers, was every one told this or just my school, cause i like blue but today i forced myself to use black

and i use Bic soft feel med
nice thin pen that is smooth to write with

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)