Performance Marks... (1 Viewer)

vas y molo

How did everyone go in trials?

I topped performance for Music 1 at my school...

elective 1- 15.5/20
Elective 2- 15/20
Elective 3- 17.5/20

overall 48/20 = 80%

Im happy...I hope to do better in the HSC though :(

Meads

Drummer Boy
HSC
I got 18/20 and 18/20....but i dropped my sticks...so yeh...hopefully a bit higher for my HSC. :)

HSC
I went pretty shocking compared to how I usually go. My teacher (who is an ex-marker) was suprised. As was I. I just wasn't ready. I changed my lowest scoring piece, though to something for easier marks. :rofl:

These are rough marks (so my teacher says):

Elective 1 - 15.5/20
Electice 2 - 19/20
Elective 3 - 17/20

51.5/60 = 85.8% (I THINK. I don't do Maths :rofl:)

Not prepared. Getting there. Will let you know how I go in the HSC. I hope better than that!!!

HSC
20/20
18/20
19/20

My teacher is a marker.

I was so prepared, cause I have a performance comming up at the Sydney Region Music Festival, at the OPERA HOUSe!@#! I think i'm the only year 12 they selected from the auditions [que pride], its mostly a primary school thing! Then ive got Mcdonalds perf arts 1 week later, than the HSC!

Last edited:

Born Dancer

I can't go for that
HSC
i got 17.5 for performance and 18 for viva which i am happy with.. best mark i have got for performance and i screwed up two really important phrases lol oh well.. plenty of time to perfect them :rolleyes:

anj

HSC
woah i went totally shithouse on my trials :(

13/20
14/20
13/20

are you guys scared for the hsc performance.... i am

babywhitto

ok wow...our marker was so annoying...she took marks off if we breathed into the mic...bloody hell.
Our marker was one of the ppl who helped write the marking criteria...so we were screwed! haha...
I know i didnt do my best...but i gave it everything...so yeah...so annoying the marks she took off!

we havent got all of our marks back yet...but my teacher said i will most probably come 2nd...so thats sweet.

Jazz Man Tim

Cannonball
HSC
we had the bitchy-est mole of an external examiner

can remember most of my trials but they wern't good...

mostly band 5-6's tho with couple of exceptions
got full marks for one of my ext pieces tho. yay :)

JoeysBoy

HSC
babywhitto said:
ok wow...our marker was so annoying...she took marks off if we breathed into the mic...bloody hell.
Our marker was one of the ppl who helped write the marking criteria...so we were screwed! haha...
I know i didnt do my best...but i gave it everything...so yeah...so annoying the marks she took off!

we havent got all of our marks back yet...but my teacher said i will most probably come 2nd...so thats sweet.

Thats just freakin stupid :( Complain to your teacher. Can't be helped if your nervous. Wtf are you supose to do? Not breathe at all? Its also injustice against singers. I was breathing hell slowly but loudly (tho I didn't have a mic when I played cello in hsc or trails) to try and calm myself down.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)