Physics HSC Predictions/Thoughts (1 Viewer)

Jimmy910

HSC
omg i forgot how elements form. remind me, is it like stars form from H and He and they burn stuff up to iron56 but then in supernova, heavier products are made and dispersed throughout the universe
the unstable particles like leptons and such are formed during inflation where energy condenses into matter, post-inflation the universe cools and the particles interact and decay to form electrons, protons and neutrons. During nucleosynthesis the universe further cools and allows the protons and neutrons to form helium and other light elements During recombination, nuclei and electrons combine to form neutral atoms. Then the elements are used in stars to form other elements i think

notme123

HSC
the unstable particles like leptons and such are formed during inflation where energy condenses into matter, post-inflation the universe cools and the particles interact and decay to form electrons, protons and neutrons. During nucleosynthesis the universe further cools and allows the protons and neutrons to form helium and other light elements During recombination, nuclei and electrons combine to form neutral atoms. Then the elements are used in stars to form other elements i think
ohhhhhh so its literally just baryogenesis and lepton capture after the universe cools got it.

idkkdi

HSC
ye they could ask something really obscure like the kinetic energy of an object at relativistic speeds which is (y-1)mc^2 i think. imagine y is gamma
I didnt even know relativity of simultaneity qs existed until I saw one in an assessment task.

notme123

HSC
I didnt even know relativity of simultaneity qs existed until I saw one in an assessment task.
can you post an example im not sure what type of q that is. is it like one person on a ship observes slower time for the person on earth and vice versa

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)