HSC
N/A
jhakka said:
You should have stayed with it. Its such an easy course. :p
easy, but the PIP is a b**ch right?

besides i had 13 units and i was dying, sac had to go :p

J

jhakka

Oh yeah. The PIP is a bitch. I really don't like mine.

The coursework is piss-easy though.

alby

cool duckie
HSC
i h8 every1 who's already finished...how does any1 manage 2 fin it so quick???
mine's so far:
intro - 486
body - 4841
conc - 359
still need 2 do:
- a couple of in text ref's (= couple more words lol)
- bib annotations still
- log

handing mine in for another check 2morro

good luck every 1

J

jhakka

My second (and final) is finished. Just gotta get some of the errors out and I'm done.

~*HSC 4 life*~

HSC
N/A
jhakka said:
Oh yeah. The PIP is a bitch. I really don't like mine.

The coursework is piss-easy though.
haha agreed
just stick in the words 'microworld' and 'cultural relativism' in each sentence and you'll be sweet as

nettie

every one is so far ahead of me i have to have my first draft done bye tommrow and i have only just figured out what chapters i am going to do. but what my teacher has seen he says if fantastic and all i have to do is build on it. Im having three chapters like some of you.I probably should be more stressed but i cant see the point of being stressed any more what is done is done and if i stress i will stress rather than geting it done so DON"T STRESS it will get done stressing only delays you in your progress and does not help you to think straight.
Oh yeah i wont get the first draft done totaly by tommorow cos i have to doand essay oh yeah just remember every thing has to be double spaced or you will lose marks in your hsc if you dont understand ask your teachers

Last edited:

Sset561986

got to do my log and fix up my conclusion!

a week ago I hadn't started writing!! Its such a relief to be almost finished!
When does everyone have to hand theirs in? Our teacher is collecting ours on Monday

gracehowden

just me
HSC
ours is on friday. as in ONE WEEK FROM TODAY. argghhhh. ive almost finished. my teacher is marking it today. 2 months of school to go. cant bloody wait. :)

Sset561986

Two days to go then I never have to look at my PIP again! Some of the girls in my class have been joking that they are going to have withdrawals now that they don't have a PIP to do!

Last edited:
J

jhakka

I think a lot of people will have withdrawals when the HSC is over. The PIP is just a minor part of it.

Jessisbored

HSC
My PIP draft was due a few days ago...i had all of my chapters in there, the first and third need editing and my 2nd is half done.
Ive done my intro (490) words and log (1000 words!!! argh) im trying not to sound like a complete robot so i put in details but i guess im gonna have to be a robot...
ive done abit of annotated bib and need to do my conclusion. then im done, hey thats not that bad i guess...crap only one week and one day though until its due, geez thats so soon, i never realised.

Sset561986

It's done! finished! locked in the school safe so I never have to look at it again!!! I feel so free! now I just have to get onto my art major oh and did someone mention trials? :eek:

Princess Max

HSC
I am way behind.....i haven't got an intro, conclusion, log typed, or bibliography together!!!!
Well done to anyone who has managed to finish!!

I've almost finished just editing intro 550
log 519
central 5350
conclusion 515
biblio. done 26 resources
My topic was Roles De..Constructed...Effect of the father on the development of Adolescent Females. What do you think??? :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

Fire_Hydra

ain't no other
HSC
Mine was finished about a month ago - now ready for submission = we hand then in to our teacher to be binded 2mo!! me = HAPPY CAMPER!

trinx32

im pretty much done but im worried ive forgotten something.

except i dont have a name!!!
my topic is to do with social conflict and change with regards to indigenous population and reconciliation... anyone got a suggestion?

jeska

Codename_Alpha said:
Bout spacing and PIP we were told double spacing throughout body of PIP and single spacing for Bib. Is that what all you were told??? :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

the actual resource single spaced, annotation is still double spaced, at least that is what we were told

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)