• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

PIP... umm help! (1 Viewer)

kattyj9

HSC
ok so its like, mayyyy.
pip is due in like september or somethinngg?
and yer i haven't really done anything lol

and im considering changing my topicc, because i dont really know where im going with mine.
has anyone had that problem?

i was thinking of doing like emotional gender roles in society and how men are expected to be tough and well violent and females are quiet and cry etc.
hmm. what you thinkkk??

:) x

-may-cat-

Tired Member
HSC
oh shit, i think the pips due more like july/august.... have u done anything at all on it? what wuz ur original topic? it surely cat be that bad?

sonyaleeisapixi

inkfacewhorebitchpixie.
HSC
due for submission on the 2nd of august i thiiink

its too late to change, if youve started working. just stick with it.

xJennax

HSC
eeep! Try getting started on your secondary research asap then do your first piece of primary research. If you're going to continue with it you better hurry. =/ I had to hand in my first chapter draft today.

Slewpy

HSC
What!? Poor old Yr 12 SAC students are panicking over their pips already? I thought this wasn't supposed to happen until at least late July. ;). Seriously, guys, don't stress too much, remember to take the time to relax and you'll end up having a lot more time than you think. Good luck!!

Kimia2409

HSC
yeah pretty sure it's due july/august so you better not change it now...show your teacher everything you've done to date and see what they can do...good luck with that..

rollipop

Shmeh. Shmeeeeeh.
HSC
Eek, dude. You're screwed.
My teacher made us hand in the first capter in february, and every consecutive one three weeks after each other. I'm kinda glad cause i just have to refine my last chapter now and type conclusion.
Good luck.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)