Pirates of the Caribbean: At World's End (1 Viewer)

lengy

HSC
Yeah I read the wiki to find out stuff I never thought of or didn't pick up on. I can concentrate because I get taken for the ride if it's a decent movie which is why I tend to enjoy it more than others.

BritneySpears

Banned
HSC
Saw it on saturday night and it was the biggest queue I've ever seen at Warriewood Cinema. Keira Knighly outshone everyone else in acting and beauty.

HSC
I thought it was pretty good, funnier than the other two :)

And i like Johnny Depp the most. The monkey is soo cute!!

Fish Sauce

HSC
N/A
Did anyone else lol when she said "This is madness!" and the guy said "This is politics"?

*BIRDIE*

RAWR!!!
HSC
hey yeh, i went n saw it on the 1st saturday after it was released but unfortunatly had seats 3rd row back from front, so when the black scene was followed by a bright white scene my eyes were like burnt!!! and some1 throw n m&m on my head it hurt!!

Fish Sauce

HSC
N/A
Yeah I hate it when movies do that white screen thing. In fact I said that to my friend when it did.

My eyes! They burn!

Serius

Beyond Godlike
HSC
Fish Sauce said:
Did anyone else lol when she said "This is madness!" and the guy said "This is politics"?
haha when that happened i said in a loud stage whisper " this is Sparta!!!!"

Jiga

I liked it... definetely drawn out and some of it was just plain weird, like:

When Sparrow is in that weird universe, how those crabs that are rocks start moving the ship... wtf was that about?

spiny norman

HSC
Jesus, did anyone here actually watch that movie?

I'm not one to complain about movies being talky, I mean, Bergman's my favourite living director, but nothing happened! In the first two hours, there was the one action scene at the beginning and then nothing of note again until the battle at the end. That was decent, but would've been so much more enjoyable and fulfilling had I not been so mercilessly bored by that time.

Geoffrey Rush was underutilised - I didn't much see the point of bringing him back. Keith Richards was nice while he was there, but could've/should've been so much better. And Depp - why was his role so downplayed!? And why was it suddenly all about Keira Knightley's character? Hers is by far the least interesting of all the mains. The film would've worked best focusing on Depp and Bloom's characters, but instead was The Keira Knightley Show, as she further displays her cringeworthy lack of talent.

They should've edited the 2nd and 3rd movies into one movie of equal quality to the first.

Jiga

^

Harsh Critic. I think a few people have said its drawn out ie alot of talking. But hey Im not going to complain, you go watch something like Borat which is half the length and pay the same price as a movie like this which is 3 hours... value for money even if its got alittle to much filler.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)