Places to get survey responses from Gen Y and older people? survey: https://linktr.ee/deahpiphsc12 (1 Viewer)

yuhyuhhhh23

HSC
Hey guys, currently doing a google forms for my SAC pip and have chosen generations as my cross cultural perspective, but i'm having trouble finding older people besides people my own age to do the survey. Does anyone recommend any public online groups or forums I can publish my survey and get responses from older people? (or is even willing to share this pip with older ppl you personally know...)? Also, how many responses is enough do you reckon (currently I had 39 for Gen Z, but only 1 from Gen Y and 1 from Baby Boomers). Thank you so much!

carrotsss

HSC
Share it on Facebook mum groups, they’re happy to fill out this sort of stuff

aulinia

HSC
^^ Also ASK YOUR TEACHERS! Omg i got so many responses because my Society & Cultures sent it out, not only to other Society & Culture teachers but to their friends and family that are within that age range! And also for your pip, if you end up not having as many responses for Gen Y (hopefully not), you need to mention how its a limitation in your research and collection of prima data :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)