please help!!! (1 Viewer)

alehandro1992

HSC
Hi, at the moment i'm currently doing an assignment on women in first century Rome for ancient history, however i've read through about 9 books, watched about 5 videos and browsed through hundreds of webpages and found absolutely nothing relevant to the topic of women and their roles in the political system in ancient Rome (1st century Rome under the augustus law)
So i was wondering, does anyone have any info on this that can help me with my assignment?
If i can manage to get some info on this, my assignment will be finally complete.
any help would be greatly appreciated, thanks :)

zazzy1234

Banned
HSC
Hi, at the moment i'm currently doing an assignment on women in first century Rome for ancient history, however i've read through about 9 books, watched about 5 videos and browsed through hundreds of webpages and found absolutely nothing relevant to the topic of women and their roles in the political system in ancient Rome (1st century Rome under the augustus law)
So i was wondering, does anyone have any info on this that can help me with my assignment?
If i can manage to get some info on this, my assignment will be finally complete.
any help would be greatly appreciated, thanks :)
type in TOC ancient history in gooooogle

-may-cat-

Tired Member
HSC
If you can manage to track down this book, you're in luck, its very comprehensive.

Women and politics in ancient Rome by Richard A. Bauman
London ; New York : Routledge, 1992

I know theres a copy at MQ but i think its on loan... it might be at the state library, or you could try Sydney uni.

Last edited:

alehandro1992

HSC
thankyou for the help zazzy and may cat, i really appreciate it immensely.
I got a few facts off the net using zazzy's search method.
Funnily enough i borrowed that book from the uni at newcastle a few days ago, I think I may just have to read it more carefully and narrow the information down further to what is useful for my assignment.
thanks again :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)