Please tell me how much I would get? (1 Viewer)

Hi there444

HSC
Hey guys so I was doing reading from the 2013 HSC adv paper 1 the second time.
Here is my response for the last part. If you can please tell me how much I would get :) . Sorry based on the marking guidelines I cant allocate myself a mark and this is the exact way and structure I wrote my response in.
2013 ) Section 1) Q1)
e) Both Text 1 and Text 3 depicted the emotions resulting from the need to form a connection to allow an establishment of identity. In Text 1 this need is portrated through the isolation caused as a result of the differences in society which provide for the inividuals complex emotions. This notion is also evident in the teext where the sister's isolation is as a result of her differences hence caused complex emotions.
The vector displacement and the separation of dsitance from the city has caused the individual to feel alienated as evident in 'He felt.... more lost', highlighting the complex emotions of sadness from separation. The saturated blue is symbolic of thje lack of sense of belonging and desolation caised as a result of his differences evident in his relative size and the distorted structure of buildings highlighting the sense of unfamiliarity and exclusion as further evident in 'he was alone'.
The generalisation in the tautologic references ' Any girl who as borthers.....', indicates that the geneder differences psychologically and physically between them would induce a sense of separation which is able to depict the inability to connect. As such the girl would feel emotions of distant familial bond. However the nature of the speaker as caring and loving towards the brother is evident in the nurture and support provided to brother and 'she loved it' highlighting the feelings of love, compassion and a sense of connection however this is juxtapositioned with the symbolic depiction of intolerance 'Bloodied noses and pulled plaits'. Speaker also displayed the complex feeling of moral responsibility and the gratefullness towards the moral values embedded in her as seen in 'I haven't been reared to be brutish'. The intertextual references from the 'table of ravens' allows her to pity herself by contrasting her generous and caring nature with the ravenous qualities of brother. However she indicates feelings of confusion evident in '.....puzzled'. Finally she displays the harmonious and nostalgic emotions in the '....we even threw confetti as each other.'

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)