Poetry? (1 Viewer)

grk_styl

is hating uni & study
on the dance floor with a bottle of tequila
HSC
Only in prelim this year, but I'm starting to write heaps of notes down. First I wanted to do a short story, but now I'm really into doing poetry. I've still obviously got until term 4, but starting earlier seems to be the best thing to do.

I'm still thinking of doing "Children of the world" as my theme. Question: Can you hand up your major work however u want?

Jethro G

Ha ha ha! You dumb bastard! It's not a schooner...
holy shite.
dude, you should be getting pissed or partying or having fun dude... hell awaits... why pay penitence twice?

hah.. so i stopped making a film a few weeks ago and started writing some poetry and you guys seem to have gone silent recently which can only be taken to mean that you have given up or are totally fooked... which is it then? how many werds?

speak up. dont be shy. post your stuff. people may get harsh, but not as harsh as a band 1 on your report... seriously.. .impartial audiences are the best critiquers...

post poems..

YEAH!

*bows to emil and huck*

Delta32

usyd junkie
HSC
well well well, look what the cat dragged in... Mr Jet..

actually im finished with my work... 3300 words..

won't publish anywhere until after the hsc :ninja:

course if anyone asks me directly...;)

so you joined the poetry gang eh? heh...heh heh... *sighs*... meh back to study..

braindrainedAsh

Journalist
HSC
I don't feel comfortable putting up any of my work at this stage because originality is such a key thing in this course and I wouldn't want anyone to potentially "use" my poems if ya get what I mean. After the submission date I will put my MW up on my website.

I've written 1600 words + 1500 reflection statement. I'm finished, just in the final drafting stages. I'm studying for my trials now because they start really soon.

Anyway... back to chemistry summarizing.

KarmaKitten

HSC
I'm considering doing poetry but the whole restrictions on layout and font seem quite annoying. But i still have till term 4 to think of stuff.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)