pokemon X and Y (1 Viewer)

moll.

Learn to science.
HSC
Re: The Thread that never Ends

Red, Silver, Green.
Stopped really playing it and bought Black on a impulse.
That was a whole lot of nope.
Bitch please. Yellow only. Purist experience.

Kiraken

RISK EVERYTHING
HSC
N/A

Silver is the last one I owned

russ3l

HSC
pokemon will NEVER be the same. >: (

brb, gonna cuddle my toy squirtle - you know, a pokemon from the real generation

brent012

Webmaster
Webmaster
HSC

There was a legitimate pokemon musical, called Pokemon Live. I've got the entire score, and compared to what you'd expect, it's surprisingly good.
I thought i hated musicals (never saw one tbh), but i enjoyed that video LHS posted a bit too much possibly. Potential awkies because my ex liked musicals and we broke up for having almost nothing in common. /offtopic

Did anyone else on here remember going to some kind of Pokemon event back around 2000-2001 in Sydney? (or somewhere in Sydney) My memory of it is not too good, but i remember there being professional card playing competitions and a bunch of stuff which looking back now was probably celebrating the launch of gen 2 in Australia or something.

madharris

HSC
N/A
Shit! Only for 3DS? :(

The battle graphics looks pretty pro however everything else looks really confusing. However I won't get it, not buying a 3DS just for it :)

teabag

do it
HSC
Shit! Only for 3DS? :(

The battle graphics looks pretty pro however everything else looks really confusing. However I won't get it, not buying a 3DS just for it :)
it looks exactly the same as every other game, 3D notwithstanding

LoveHateSchool

Retired Sept '14
HSC
Uni Grad
Wow, that was perfect. It has literally boosted my mood haha.
Haha my fave part is Gary Oak being like "Why can't gramps remember my naaaaame? :p

pokemon will NEVER be the same. >: (

brb, gonna cuddle my toy squirtle - you know, a pokemon from the real generation
I have a toy pikachu and charmander in my room-one won out of a claw machine and the other I saved my tickets up from one of those Timezone places (dat six year old determination) :p

There was a legitimate pokemon musical, called Pokemon Live. I've got the entire score, and compared to what you'd expect, it's surprisingly good.
OMFG-that sounds amazing. Like a Pokemon musical is like even more exciting than a HP one.

How the feck..
Little yellow zappy rat following you everywhere was not a purist experience.
Haha it was totally gimmicky to capitalise on pikachu's kawaii.

I thought i hated musicals (never saw one tbh), but i enjoyed that video LHS posted a bit too much possibly. Potential awkies because my ex liked musicals and we broke up for having almost nothing in common. /offtopic

Did anyone else on here remember going to some kind of Pokemon event back around 2000-2001 in Sydney? (or somewhere in Sydney) My memory of it is not too good, but i remember there being professional card playing competitions and a bunch of stuff which looking back now was probably celebrating the launch of gen 2 in Australia or something.
I love, love musicals-once I saw a musical (Mary Poppins) and Baz LURHMAN was in my row. He had a full on entourage with him and like at intermission got invited upstairs for VIP wine. /myOTcomment Glad you enjoyed my link and maybe it can be your gateway to liking musicals :p And don't reflect on your ex, look forward!!!

Arr the pokemon cards, I remember what strict rules my primary school had on them.

it looks exactly the same as every other game, 3D notwithstanding
Pretty formulaic, haven't played newer gens but I guess the pokemon become less creative and there's more HMs, fancier backpack/menu/communication pokedex and more like competitions/battling options. Never played a DS onwards one, but I imagine most of the fun is in the controls/touch screen that's why a ROM would be weird.

moll.

Learn to science.
HSC
How the feck..
Little yellow zappy rat following you everywhere was not a purist experience.
Kept the tv show plot pure. Fuck choosing between bulbasaur, charmander or squirtle. Ash got a mutha fuckin pikachu, so I want one too.

LoveHateSchool

Retired Sept '14
HSC
Uni Grad
Kept the tv show plot pure. Fuck choosing between bulbasaur, charmander or squirtle. Ash got a mutha fuckin pikachu, so I want one too.
:0

Well it did eliminate the need to walk around Viridian forest forever to get one in R/B. But Pokemon Yellow, doing one pokemon challenge made the first gym a bitch.

brent012

Webmaster
Webmaster
HSC
I am just going to address different bits of your post without trying to quote them =P

I dont even know what my favourite part is, watched it like five times now and keep noticing new parts haha. All the sexual tension is just hilarious though. As for musicals, i doubt i will ever actually like them (perhaps i should watch one though) but thanks for sharing that link haha! Regardless of that I will definitely have to watch more of their parody musical vids if they are that good.

I still dont even understand how playing pokemon cards actually works, back in the day we used to essentially just collect them and compare i guess and if we ever tried to play it was just looking at the card with higher numbers and never really understood how the energy cards worked. One of my friends dad had some office job (i believe) at Toys R Us so he always had good pokemon stuff and did know how to play, was so weird though - had to toss coins and stuff if i remember correctly. We were young back then i guess though, a few years later Yugioh was just as complex but we played that pretty much as intended.

HSC
Haha my fave part is Gary Oak being like "Why can't gramps remember my naaaaame? :p
And you'd name him some really immature insult like Buttface.

When in reality Prof. Oak probably just had dementia and you were being an asshole.

...still do it though.

btx3

HSC
Uni Grad
:0

Well it did eliminate the need to walk around Viridian forest forever to get one in R/B. But Pokemon Yellow, doing one pokemon challenge made the first gym a bitch.
awkies because I found a pikachu in the power plant.

LoveHateSchool

Retired Sept '14
HSC
Uni Grad

When in reality Prof. Oak probably just had dementia and you were being an asshole.

...still do it though.
I always called my rival Bogan or like Dick or something haha-I'd like to say I've changed, but old habits die hard.

Poor Oak :/

awkies because I found a pikachu in the power plant.
They are everywhere in that 3rd gym town in 3rd gen.

teabag

do it
HSC

...still do it though.
i literally named my zekrom buttface

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)