• Want to take part in this year's BoS Trials event for Maths and/or Business Studies?
    Click here for details and register now!
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Police stave off pedophile 'lynch mob' (1 Viewer)

jb_nc

Google "9-11" and "truth"
HSC
N/A
this man is revolting and i really couldnt care if the lynch mob got to him. maybe he shouldnt have sexually assaulted children. hmm, yes, maybe/

IMABOYDAMON!

Banned
HSC
I think this question would be better off posed at someone of Geoff Leonard's kind.

sam04u

Comrades, Comrades!
HSC
Slidey said:
Sorry son, Australia won't be under Sharia law any time son.
You didn't have sex when you were 13. Did you? Did you? NO YOU DID NOT!

Is this guy a troll, or just a tard?
Neither. I was not promoting people taking the law into their own hands in the sense that you believed I was.

We, as the people, control the law. Do you not understand that? I'm not suggesting anarchy, where every individual citizen enforces the law in a way they deem neccessary. I'm suggesting we, as the people, collectively can take the law into our hands. Through legal reforms and other such. If the people of the country wish for child molestors, pedophiles, and other such to be more harshly imprisoned, then that should be the law.

Can you get that into your head? You're not supposed to be told what you want, what is the law, what you should want. You have the right to an opinion. So long as you have air in your lungs, blood in your veins, and the majority on your side - there is nothing stopping you from making the legislative bodies to act out your will.

There is power in the mob. I'm not talking about the mob as in the gangs, or a group of kangaroos hopping in one direction. I mean popular opinion, the opinion of the people.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)