Political Compass - Find out what you really are... (1 Viewer)

MetalTheory

HSC
Uni Grad

Did the test listening to the national anthem of the Soviet Union. :rolleyes2:

Last edited:

Riproot

#MedLyf
HSC
Uni Grad
I didn't think that was possible.

Do you like babies?
yes: take a step to the left
no: take a step to the right
Why am I on the left then?!

Azure said:
to be fair there are quite a few libertarians around here.
Yeah, because we aren't shit.

http://www.politicalcompass.org/printablegraph?ec=-0.75&soc=5.28

for fuck's sake, the questions only touch on the economic aspect of right wing societies, and barely on the other aspects...
Slut.

funkshen

dvds didnt exist in 1991
HSC
N/A
wow garygaz, i thought you were a fair dinkum boostrappin rightolibertarian when you're really just a filthy pinko like the rest of them

Garygaz

HSC
wow garygaz, i thought you were a fair dinkum boostrappin rightolibertarian when you're really just a filthy pinko like the rest of them
i don't even know what i am :'(

HSC
Uni Grad
Lol, when I did the questions the first time I didn't have the slightest clue what the fuck the majority of them were even asking (not to mention very little personal interest in politics), the extent of my political understanding was no more than what I got from school (aka next to none).

Though now I look at them and think "how the fuck do most of these questions give any legitimate indication on where I truly stand?", a lot of them seem to assume/infer more about me than what I'm actually answering (or at least it feels that way). I think the reasons for my beliefs carry far more weight than merely the beliefs alone because that leaves the reasoning behind them open for interpretation/speculation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)