POP music (1 Viewer)

slip

HSC
as much as i hate to admit it i actually liek both avril's new song and kelly clarkson's new song. but have really catchy melodies, and have some grunt behind them.

do the people here that have musical taste confined to a certain genre (like punk, which usually hates avril...) find that they are able to like songs by artists that usually represent bad taste in music to them?

or are you more the kinda person that judges music on its overall appearance (ie sound, reputation, fans, etc) ?

i think im moving into judging music just on its musicality, where as i used to cringe at overly mainstream music....

G

Gavvvvvin

I used to think it was cool to make fun of mainstream music, but I've grown out of that stage :p (too bad some of the other knobs on here havent....you know who you are) .

SashatheMan

StudyforEver
HSC
N/A
_DeathlessOne_ said:
I used to think it was cool to make fun of mainstream music, but I've grown out of that stage :p (too bad some of the other knobs on here havent....you know who you are) .
i dont make fun of it , i just say its shit. the only reason it survives is cuase of 13 year olds

Espo15

Banned
HSC
N/A
spell check branches off onto grammer aswell.

Abu Ghurayb

Banned
HSC
N/A
Kokomo isnt really a beachboys song.
Its a mike love and the corpses song.

slip

HSC
mmm_sofay said:
omg Britney Spears
love her new stuff.
that i still dont like.

and from what you say on here you and me have fairly similar taste in music. so watch out or you might start to like the new kelly clarkson song.

mmm_sofay

time to pretend
HSC
slip said:
that i still dont like.

and from what you say on here you and me have fairly similar taste in music. so watch out or you might start to like the new kelly clarkson song.
i actually sing along to the kelly clarkson song, but i would call it one of my fav pop songs. britney so kicks kellys ass in pop music.

Sarah168

London Calling
HSC
i can listen to radio stuff and pop music (bar any rap, thug, r n b shit) and its all good and fun, catchy and easy to hum/ sing along. But I wouldnt say that I connect with it in any sort of deep way like other music which is not exactly liked by today's teenagers and the mainstream crowd.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)