Port Mac Schoolies 2008 (1 Viewer)

Amestal

HSC
hey guys anyone going to port mac for schoolies this year???

i know you all have different opinions bout it but i'm going up with like 15 ppl and with loads of shit so i think we'll be fine!!!

If anyone's going, anyone want to have a beach party one night???

And is there anything good up there? or close by at least???

Fredwreck888

HSC
Heya, i know theres a group of about 20 of us going up to Port aswell.. and i imagine most of us would be up for a beach party, just send me an email address or something if you'd want to organise something closer to the date..

Enjoi Fred

kittykatef

HSC
Im going with a group of 24. Where are u guys staying?? That wud be awesome we shud have a massive beach party!

kittykatef

HSC
And im not really sure but i friend of mine told me there are a few pubs/clubs there??

Fredwreck888

HSC
Yeah i think theres something like 3 clubs... not too sure on the amount o fpubs though... i dont know how to private message but if any1 wants to organise anthing closer to the date.. like i said before, contact me.. everyone i've spoken to is keen to meet some new people at a beach party...

nikki5790

HSC
N/A
arghh port is a bit..eh, i live there, i should know lol.
theres 2 nightclubs, altitude and downunder, beware of the sleezy 40yr old guys :p lol, beachs are good but.

=hoodrat=

HSC
hey yeah me and bout 5 of my friends are doin a road trip along to way finishing at port so yeah a big beach party would be awsum as....if anyone oranises anything hit me up at jess.lucas@hotmail.com mite see u xooxoox jess

Lanser7

HSC
im going with a group of 23 between 18-23 nov.
if ur looking to pick up theres plenty of slurrys in the group im going with

mollolly

HSC
hhahahahahahahah
you guys make me laugh
a beach party sounds great yes.
but there are tooo many residential place around the beachs and the parties are always shut down by the police within like 5 mins
find some locals
they will tell you the best place to have one,
but you need locals ;)
have fun

iamemanuel

SUPER CALLA FRIGGIN AWSUM
HSC
mollolly said:
hhahahahahahahah
you guys make me laugh
a beach party sounds great yes.
but there are tooo many residential place around the beachs and the parties are always shut down by the police within like 5 mins
find some locals
they will tell you the best place to have one,
but you need locals ;)
have fun
are you a local by any chance?? if so i say you be our local and we party down with port peeps!! :D
and if the po po try to wreck our fun i say we wreck their yam yams so they can no longer make babies!!! GOOD PLAN ME!

4unitfreak

HSC
I'm going with a few friends that I don't go to school with, and there's two extra groups of people from school that I'm friends with that are going too. I think we're all staying in places about 5 minutes away from each other. It's a pretty good situation.

iamemanuel

HSC
4unitfreak said:
I'm going with a few friends that I don't go to school with, and there's two extra groups of people from school that I'm friends with that are going too. I think we're all staying in places about 5 minutes away from each other. It's a pretty good situation.
hey miss freak,

would you be kind enough to tell us wat dates u are heading to schoolies??

allgood

HSC
N/A
hey my name ashleigh and i live in port mac...i think ill be here for schoolies only bcoz of money wise and work from after school....but port is a nice place with beautifull beaches...and there is a few clubs here but sat2day night and maybe wednesady/friday r basically the only good nights worth going out on....beach party sounds great but just be carefull the cops might break it up....
so if u want to ask any question etc...my email is
liquidgalaxy3@hotmail.com
take care
x
Amestal said:
hey guys anyone going to port mac for schoolies this year???

i know you all have different opinions bout it but i'm going up with like 15 ppl and with loads of shit so i think we'll be fine!!!

If anyone's going, anyone want to have a beach party one night???

And is there anything good up there? or close by at least???

Fredwreck888

HSC
The groups from my year (about 25 of us) are ciming up from the 29-6 and theres a group of like 6 staying a tad longer..
The whole recruiting a local thing sounds like a good idea lol, but i'm sure even us outsiders will be able to find some fun too :p

mef90

HSC
hi all....

we have a group of 14 of us staying in the same place opp. flynns beach from 23rd - 30th of november!!!

WOO!!! cant wait!

anyone else there these times??

x

iamemanuel

HSC
mef90 said:
hi all....

we have a group of 14 of us staying in the same place opp. flynns beach from 23rd - 30th of november!!!

WOO!!! cant wait!

anyone else there these times??

x
hey if you and your friends are up for it the day you arrive we are soo up for a big schoolies party with other folks! we are staying at the flynns beach caravan park from the 18th-25th so it would be an almost over blow out!! And by the we will be sick of each other :D

sam

Shadem

HSC
im going to port with a group of about 14 people

and im pretty sure we are there from the 24th to the 1st

so if anything does go down... let me know!!

Lanser7

HSC
i've heard the good nights for going out in port mac are wednesday friday saturday. is there anyone who lives there who can confirm or deny this.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)