port macquarie 2006 (1 Viewer)

-FIGJAM-

HSC
Shaynie69 said:
fuck up last night was the first time i jumped on here in a few months. and be nice dickhead i stuck up for u, or i at least thought about it, i went to port for schoolies and im all for it for you and ur friends to go. so dont be a cunt.
ur asking us to be nice yet u call us dickheads and cunts?? lovely language coming from a female i hope ur proud with urself

Shaynie69

HSC
shit hell fuck bastard slut whore cunt.................Monkeys!
Yeh im proud.
Who said a female wasnt allowed to swear? yeh shuttup i didnt ask you.

-FIGJAM-

HSC
Shaynie69 said:
shit hell fuck bastard slut whore cunt.................Monkeys!
Yeh im proud.
Who said a female wasnt allowed to swear? yeh shuttup i didnt ask you.
nice

-FIGJAM-

HSC
Just Click It said:
lol every year the port macquarie schoolies thread is a fucking swear fest... so predictible :)
lol every time u come back what u say is so predictable, maybe ill start being predictable-fuck off

lupin43

HSC
Shaynie69 said:
Ohh fuck off 9 post new member dickheeeeaad.

maybe if u read the thread once in a while ud see i have more then 9 posts.

thats assuming u can read

Shaynie69

HSC
lupin43 said:
maybe if u read the thread once in a while ud see i have more then 9 posts.

thats assuming u can read

Bahaha *cough cough*loser *cough cough* That was kinda lame wasnt it? So i thought i'd come back with something lame...maybe twice as lame! ANYWAYS i made up a thread like this one (but better because it has a conclusion to how the schoolies went) so i really don't need to read this one 3 times over.....i know exactly how good schoolies at port is and i wanna go back there for "festival in the sun" at the end of the year.

Just make sure you book your schoolies at Sundowner.

Luv Luv xx oo :)

lupin43

HSC
Shaynie69 said:
Bahaha *cough cough*loser *cough cough* That was kinda lame wasnt it? So i thought i'd come back with something lame...maybe twice as lame! ANYWAYS i made up a thread like this one (but better because it has a conclusion to how the schoolies went) so i really don't need to read this one 3 times over.....i know exactly how good schoolies at port is and i wanna go back there for "festival in the sun" at the end of the year.

Just make sure you book your schoolies at Sundowner.

Luv Luv xx oo :)

hahah what an excuse to cover up that u didnt have ne thing good to say...good one

what i was saying was i dont care if u think ur high n mighty n dont have to read this thread...maybe u should so u dont say stupid coments...yeah no theres an idea...

Shaynie69

HSC
lupin43 said:
hahah what an excuse to cover up that u didnt have ne thing good to say...good one

what i was saying was i dont care if u think ur high n mighty n dont have to read this thread...maybe u should so u dont say stupid coments...yeah no theres an idea...
Firstly, YOUR STUPID.

And i dont remember saying i think im high and mighty and i certainly didnt say i didnt read the thread. Maybe YOU should get your facts straight. Get a life and stop tryen to look tough. It doesnt work over the internet.

And coments has 2 Ms.

So what im not allowed to address what this thread is actually about and say to book in at Sundowner for a better schoolies experience?? i say what i want too not what dumb shits like u want me too say. go away.

Last edited:

lupin43

HSC
Firstly, YOUR STUPID.

And i dont remember saying i think im high and mighty and i certainly didnt say i didnt read the thread. Maybe YOU should get your facts straight. Get a life and stop tryen to look tough. It doesnt work over the internet.

And coments has 2 Ms.

So what im not allowed to address what this thread is actually about and say to book in at Sundowner for a better schoolies experience?? i say what i want too not what dumb shits like u want me too say. go away.

WOW

that was a waste of my time...

Firstly...grow up..or think of somthing decent to say

secondly...if u wanna adress, adress...but i do believe that ur first comment on this thread had absolutly fuck all to do with the sundowner or what this thread is about...and the 2nd,3rd and 4th...so 4/6 comments have totally gone against what u just said

good on ya

Shaynie69

HSC
Have you got anything better to do then start fights that have NO meaning. I seem to remember you having a go at people on this thread with NO apparent reason......maybe its to make yourself feel better about your pathetic little life. Go wonder off into the woods and die.
adress?
i thought it was
address? maybe im wrong i dunno.

-FIGJAM-

HSC
Now now children calm down. U two have been at each other for a while now, each displaying that neither of u have much of a life, but then who does now days with school n all? over all u two havent said many things that were creative, funny or insulting. Flame was pretty boring come up with something creative not just "hahahahaha" (sorry lupin but she is better at this then u, u need to catch up)

Now trev. trev, why do you keep on coming back? you know as do i and everyone else knows that we dont care what you think about us or what we are doing. U may have lived at port, n dont or didnt like it, thats fine ur intitled to an opinion but have u been to schoolies in port? everyone that myself n lupin have spoken to about it have said it was good n fun, so why dont u just leave us alone? seriously mate opinions are like arseholes- everyone has one. some people may care about ur opinion that may be true, just no one on this thread. so stop wasting time and leave. althoug i do enjoy arguing with u

69 i wouldnt mind hearin about ur schoolies experience, jus to figure out what yas did n what it was like.

Shaynie69

HSC
I like that conclusion!!!

Schoolies was very much a drunken bluurrr now i think back....jet skiing was madd hell fun though!!!! gosh i seriously cannot remember much the best week of my life that happened in December.
(just try not to have a gf/bf during that week i did and i was very faithful but kinda wish i was single).
Ohhh u put me on the spot!
Meh my emails there if u wanna add me.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)