port macquarie 2006 (2 Viewers)

Nickstar

HSC
So whos actually going to Port Macquarie in here? and not having a winge about how bad it is going to be?

-FIGJAM-

HSC
Nickstar said:
So whos actually going to Port Macquarie in here? and not having a winge about how bad it is going to be?
heres a suggestion; read the first few pages n ull find out??

DB10

HSC
Nickstar said:
moron.

coight

HSC
Hey everyone i was thinking about going to port but it sounds like its going to be a bit of a sausage fest. But if i but go it will be from the 4-11 and -FIGJAM- and lupin43 you 2 sound like bulls with no horns and no balls, you's can't buck, you's can't fuck you's just sit there and bullshit. [FONT=&quot][/FONT]

-FIGJAM-

HSC
coight said:
Hey everyone i was thinking about going to port but it sounds like its going to be a bit of a sausage fest. But if i but go it will be from the 4-11 and -FIGJAM- and lupin43 you 2 sound like bulls with no horns and no balls, you's can't buck, you's can't fuck you's just sit there and bullshit.
ive got no balls?? i havent said anything to suggest that im anything but a bullshitter but if u want to find out then just show up to schoolies

DB10

HSC
coight said:
Hey everyone i was thinking about going to port but it sounds like its going to be a bit of a sausage fest. But if i but go it will be from the 4-11 and -FIGJAM- and lupin43 you 2 sound like bulls with no horns and no balls, you's can't buck, you's can't fuck you's just sit there and bullshit. [FONT=&quot][/FONT]

how come i dnt get a mention...c*nt

lupin43

HSC
-FIGJAM- said:
ive got no balls?? i havent said anything to suggest that im anything but a bullshitter but if u want to find out then just show up to schoolies

no no no coight knows best...i mean he doesnt know whats going on and thought hed sound tough on a forum..he must know

-FIGJAM-

HSC
lupin43 said:
no no no coight knows best...i mean he doesnt know whats going on and thought hed sound tough on a forum..he must know
sure does sound like that doesnt it? i mean people who can rhyme buck n fuck together must be tough

Nickstar

HSC
Hmm well maybe I'm not that sad to read all the bullshit you have written.. You guys obviously have no life.. The people that are actually trying to find out information that will help them are allowed to ask fkn questions thats what this forum is for... You guys really need to get a life..

:jedi:

gay0chik0megz

HSC
hey nickstar!

you gotta just ignore the crap sometimes--lol--the guys that actually are going that post stuff are pretty kool--you just gotta ignore the people telling us that we're stupid for going to port!! me and bout 14 of my mates (guys and girls) are going--and theres a fair few other pplz from this thread going!! it should be awesome tho--who cares where you go if you have alcohol, friends and randoms your gonna have a good time!!!

peace out guys!!!!!

lupin43

HSC
Nickstar said:
Hmm well maybe I'm not that sad to read all the bullshit you have written.. You guys obviously have no life.. The people that are actually trying to find out information that will help them are allowed to ask fkn questions thats what this forum is for... You guys really need to get a life..

:jedi:

wow over a week for that come back...

well ill kill two birds with one stone here...IF U READ THE WHOLE THREAD THEN U WOULDNT HAVE TO ASK STUPID QUESTIONS LIKE THE ONE U ASKED

if u had a bit of patientnce then u would have noticed that ur question has already been answered

btw we have lives...it just includes having a go at poor fuckers like ur self who dont read the whole thread

Last edited:

DB10

HSC
gay0chik0megz said:
hey nickstar!

you gotta just ignore the crap sometimes--lol--the guys that actually are going that post stuff are pretty kool--you just gotta ignore the people telling us that we're stupid for going to port!! me and bout 14 of my mates (guys and girls) are going--and theres a fair few other pplz from this thread going!! it should be awesome tho--who cares where you go if you have alcohol, friends and randoms your gonna have a good time!!!

peace out guys!!!!!

oi retard.. we are going.. so thnks for callin us kool.. so sweet of you.. pity you're a retard

-FIGJAM-

HSC
DB10 said:
oi retard.. we are going.. so thnks for callin us kool.. so sweet of you.. pity you're a retard
he or she, i cant remember, wasnt havin a go at us mate

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)