Possible to get study done this week if I get up 6.30 am every day! (1 Viewer)

zazzy1234

Banned
HSC
look people:wave: if u r goin 2 qake up early n study:haha:, u tend 2 memorise things quicker and understand things beta coz da brain is all fresh due 2 da at least 5hr rest it had:headbang:, but unfortunatly u tend 2 forget it quickly throughout da day :mad1: sooooo maybe just hav an early night sleep:sleep: n wake fresh 2 study more effeciently:idea:

Aerath

Retired
HSC
N/A
i have a friend who's getting about before 5am... man does she make me feel like crap...
Keep in mind that NSG people are like crazy dedicated and crazy smart though. :)

Missy.15

HSC
Danal, I see that you are doing Economics, how are you going? I'm finding it so difficult - there is way too much content! Last year's trial exam is crazy!!!
Hey Stellina, i do economics aswell. These holidays im just trying to revise it ALL lol but im stuck on Economic issues atm. Its a pretty long topic lol. How do you study for economics??? if you dont mind

Xo

stellina91

HSC
Hey Stellina, i do economics aswell. These holidays im just trying to revise it ALL lol but im stuck on Economic issues atm. Its a pretty long topic lol. How do you study for economics??? if you dont mind

Xo
Hi Missy! I'm in the same boat as you don't worry, this morning I woke up at 7.00 and studied eco till 10.00 - I've just been writing notes according to the syllabus. After I finish a topic e.g. income distribution I go through past papers and complete the answers to questions regarding that particular topic. I've really found that it's helping me to learn better. Do you type notes? I didn't learn a thing by typing them. There is way too much content, it's so hard!!

Good luck! Hope that has helped a bit :)

danal353

HSC
Keep in mind that NSG people are like crazy dedicated and crazy smart though. :)
haha, yeah some can be pretty crazy, but i think in general that's a misconception... i've only been there since the start of year 11 and compared to my old school, it's pretty much the same. I think most people are just naturally smarter.

lyounamu

Reborn
HSC
N/A
I used to study from 2am to 6am. It was highly successful back in Year 11. But then I got sick of it and came back to 8-12pm study which is much less effective. :mad1:

danal353

HSC
I used to study from 2am to 6am. It was highly successful back in Year 11. But then I got sick of it and came back to 8-12pm study which is much less effective. :mad1:
2am-6am?? when did you sleep?:confused:

danal353

HSC
wow that's crazy... wasn't all dark and tiring with everyone else asleep and all

lyounamu

Reborn
HSC
N/A
wow that's crazy... wasn't all dark and tiring with everyone else asleep and all
hm. I had enough sleep - about 7 hours of solid sleep. So I wasn't tired. It was certainly very quiet and provided me an ideal environment to get my hands out and work. But it's unfortunate that I cannot do it now.

Missy.15

HSC
Hi Missy! I'm in the same boat as you don't worry, this morning I woke up at 7.00 and studied eco till 10.00 - I've just been writing notes according to the syllabus. After I finish a topic e.g. income distribution I go through past papers and complete the answers to questions regarding that particular topic. I've really found that it's helping me to learn better. Do you type notes? I didn't learn a thing by typing them. There is way too much content, it's so hard!!

Good luck! Hope that has helped a bit :)
Hey!
Nah i dont really type notes. Theres just so much to do, on top of typing notes. But yeah thats a really good idea to do questions that relate to what you have just studied straight after! Thanks lol

Do you find that you really understand eco? lol i think its hard to get your head around sometimes

oly1991

HSC
i set my alarm clock to 6:00 am today....tried to do work for about 20 min......about 4 hours later i realised i had fallen asleep :sleep:and had drool over my desk fml.

im still happy though coz i still got a good amount of work done today :)

Aerath

Retired
HSC
N/A
I miss our chats at 4am in the morning all the way back in Yr 11. :p

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)