Post 2012 Semester 1 exam timetables here. (1 Viewer)

soloooooo

HSC
N/A
Scheduled surgery in 4 weeks time or whatever it not a sudden medical illness you occur on or near the exam date. If you have a cold on the exam day and don't turn up, even with a medical certificate it is very unlikely you will get a supplementary exam and you will fail the course. Short of being in hospital or similar you should do the exam even if sick.

effylove

carpe vinum
HSC
Scheduled surgery in 4 weeks time or whatever it not a sudden medical illness you occur on or near the exam date. If you have a cold on the exam day and don't turn up, even with a medical certificate it is very unlikely you will get a supplementary exam and you will fail the course. Short of being in hospital or similar you should do the exam even if sick.
it's in a hospital and I'll be under general anaesthetic though

either way no point arguing about it here since it's not upto us

jamesfirst

HSC
is PHY1131 a compulsory subject ???

because I think I will actually fail the subject.... I'm extremely behind that it will take a LONG time to catch up... ==;; which means that I have a good chance of repeating it.

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
Compulsory subject for...?

You can see if it is by reading its entry in the UNSW Handbook.

HSC
Uni Grad
is PHY1131 a compulsory subject ???

because I think I will actually fail the subject.... I'm extremely behind that it will take a LONG time to catch up... ==;; which means that I have a good chance of repeating it.
For all engineering except software, PHYS1121 and PHYS1131 are compulsory

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)