Post a picture of your ride (2 Viewers)

seremify007

HSC
Uni Grad
Fuark are you like a Investment Banker or a CEO..I expected your answer to be like " maybe a wrx or a civic" .Well anyway I hope you get ur dream car brah.. and make sure matte finish it hahaha .R8 isn't a bad car tbh, have u considered a Porsche

Well for me my dream car would be GTR or a E63amg ,But right now I am feeling to buy a bike but parents won't let me :'(
Don't worry give it time. Eventually you get old enough and earn enough to not really care what others say/think. That being said I always liked to make my parents feel involved in my decisions to buy a new car so they don't tell me off for wasting my money.

ps. I'd pick GT-R just whilst I'm still not too old and won't look sad driving it. When I'm older I'd go E63 probably! But hey, I was stoked to be riding in an E250 CDI taxi yesterday.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

anomalousdecay

Premium Member
HSC

what are the two white circles at the front?
Tbh I feel like having a look under one of these hoods now and taking apart the intake system since I've been dealing with a few intakes recently. Boxer intakes are luckily still around the top so they are easy to access.

they look sick, i first thought were the front of pod filters
Do you even hoon horn haha?

Havox

HSC
Uni Grad
get a tail tidy
I don't really want to spend all that much on a bike I don't plan to keep for that long. It's a LAMS bike. I'm just gonna get some frame sliders, a windscreen that isn't stupidly dark and call it a day I think :p

astroman

HSC
I don't really want to spend all that much on a bike I don't plan to keep for that long. It's a LAMS bike. I'm just gonna get some frame sliders, a windscreen that isn't stupidly dark and call it a day I think :p
good thinking. Once you got your fulls, what are your plans? naked or supersport?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)