Post your 2007 University Offers Here! (1 Viewer)

hellomike

HSC
If you received no offers, that means no more places were available for the course/s you chose.

timobr0

Ευθήμιος
HSC
hellomike said:
If you received no offers, that means no more places were available for the course/s you chose.
no, compsci @ macq and bus/comp @ uts which were my 4th and 5th preferences have vacancies.......

sando

HSC IS EVIL
HSC
well if ur going to complain... at least share ur reason

wdoueihi

2006 HSC Student.
HSC
i got accepted into combined law (with commerce) at UNSW.
required UAI- 99.2
the reason im laughing is coz i only did standard english... im screwed for the next 5 years lol. by the way i only got 95.9 :(--- thankyou EAS.
i got my secnd preference, and judging by the fact that i was only aiming for 85+ im pretty happy with my mark.
good luck to all...i hope u get the course u want.

Sprinkles~

splashing in puddles
HSC
timobr0 said:
illness that affects me constantly - not getting into detail

EAS does shit all for me
i know how you feel about the illness thing, the EAS is pretty shit. sucks you didnt get the offers :(

Musk said:
did anyone get a final round offer??
Yeah I did, I got Bachelor of science at newcastle but it was kinda pointless cos i didnt need it.

stephenchow

HSC
wdoueihi said:
required UAI- 99.2
the reason im laughing is coz i only did standard english... im screwed for the next 5 years lol. by the way i only got 95.9 :(--- thankyou EAS.
i got my secnd preference, and judging by the fact that i was only aiming for 85+ im pretty happy with my mark.
Your pretty lucky that EAS worked out for you and you got into LAW with 95.9 which is awesome. In my case, EAS didn't do shit for me. Wouldn't even let me into Sydney Commerce with 94.15 but I got into UNSW Commerce which had a cutoff of 95.05 (Sydney had a cutoff of 94.95).

HSC
wdoueihi said:
required UAI- 99.2
u lucky thing! i got in too but via fee!

ari89

MOSSAD Deputy Director
HSC
N/A
I got an offer for B Arts/B Laws at the university of notre dame yesterday

so-nee-a

HSC
Musk said:
did anyone get a final round offer??
yea i did.. lol b social work at usyd..

and i had just finalised everything at unsw with b social work / b arts

did you?

seeto.centric

woop woop err i mean somewhere in the Hills
HSC
in the same boat as you- just finished everything with UNSW and got a final round offer i wasnt expecting from usyd for B sociolegal studies.

anyone doing B sociolegal? mind sharing why you picked it? i need some more convincing.. otherwise im sticking to BA media & comms @ UNSW since i can see it taking me somewhere id like to be in the future. whereas sociolegal seems quite.. restricted?

-julz

kido_1

pRoFFeSSoR
HSC
impressive offers, congratulations to everyone for finishing those tough 12 yrs of school.

sabira001

HSC
If you get higher than the cutoff will you definitely be accepted? Or is the cutoff just a prerequisite to be even considered?

tennille

HSC
For the majority of courses, you will definitely get into the course you want if you achieve higher than the cut-off. Some other courses, like pharmacy and medicine, have additional criteria you must meet.

seneiti

HSC
Hi All,Don't know if you've heard of this but I've just joined this new site called yuwie.
It is a lot like Facebook but the owner is paying you just to be a member.
facebook makes a significant amount a month from the companies that advertise on its site but members don't share the profits!!
Check out the new site - it's the world's first social networking site that pays its members.Here is an opportunity for everyone to make some money and make new friends.If you are looking to better your life and finances and in many other ways this would be it.Now would be the time to join everyone is coming on board this is the microsoft of the social networking industry and taking up the market share fast. Message me when you get in I will be on your friends list and add my friend "AL" since he is on my upline and is willing to help out all new members to make this work.

http://r.yuwie.com/seneiti

seneiti

HSC
Hi All,Don't know if you've heard of this but I've just joined this new site called yuwie.
It is a lot like Facebook but the owner is paying you just to be a member.
facebook makes a significant amount a month from the companies that advertise on its site but members don't share the profits!!
Check out the new site - it's the world's first social networking site that pays its members.Here is an opportunity for everyone to make some money and make new friends.If you are looking to better your life and finances and in many other ways this would be it.Now would be the time to join everyone is coming on board this is the microsoft of the social networking industry and taking up the market share fast. Message me when you get in I will be on your friends list and add my friend "AL" since he is on my upline and is willing to help out all new members to make this work.
Paypal money is always good for shopping ;-)
http://r.yuwie.com/seneiti

Excalibur_

Not an Executive Member
HSC
tennille said:
For the majority of courses, you will definitely get into the course you want if you achieve higher than the cut-off. Some other courses, like pharmacy and medicine, have additional criteria you must meet.
I believe what is in the VTAC guide was last year's data.

In any case, a guaranteed minimum ENTER only guarantees a place - whether it be CSP or full free. In other words, you may not necessarily get a CSP place with that score.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)