Post Your 2013 University Offers Here (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aysce

HSC
If you were going to do Medical Science, would it be better to do it at Usyd or UNSW? Are both graduate medical programs similar to get into from MedSci and are the courses fairly comparative? Just wondering why so many MedSci at Usyd, i would have thought it would be easier to get into postgrad med at UNSW.
Most do MedSci at UNSW since there is a lateral entry scheme for the undergraduate medicine program - iirc you need to be in the top 10-15 in the course and score very high in the UMAT to be considered to move into Medicine. Personally, I chose USYD because I don't think I can improve enough for the UMAT so yeah it depends on your personal preference too. UNSW is VERY competitive, not sure about USYD but I'd imagine it to be competitive too.

Congratulations everyone ! :D

No UNSW :(
I will do my absolute best to get into UNSW Medicine :haha:

All the BOSers and mates at UNSW. Sad is lyf.

Bloodstriker

HSC
How long do we have to accept a main round offer? And if i don't accept one, will that give me no chance of getting a late round offer?

littleremedy

HSC
How long do we get to enrol (Ive already accepted the offer n the UAC website) for UTS?? Cuz it doesn't say. Is there a general time limit

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)