Post Your 2014 Sem 2 Timetable (1 Viewer)

anomalousdecay

Premium Member
HSC
Okay, decided not to do a gen ed:

Its still pretty good with the exception of that 3 hour gap.

I may opt to do an 11 hour straight Thursday, and would do it, but in that case I will have to find a new lab partner and will not have any lab friends lol.

Plus I can't really avoid a day of uni by changing it to 11 hour thursdays unless I skip a lecture.

I've done it before, and 9 hours straight (which I'm sure you have already done before), is not too bad if you time manage properly and take the appropriate breaks in between for eating and stuff.

D94

HSC
N/A
Its still pretty good with the exception of that 3 hour gap.

I may opt to do an 11 hour straight Thursday, and would do it, but in that case I will have to find a new lab partner and will not have any lab friends lol.

Plus I can't really avoid a day of uni by changing it to 11 hour thursdays unless I skip a lecture.

I've done it before, and 9 hours straight (which I'm sure you have already done before), is not too bad if you time manage properly and take the appropriate breaks in between for eating and stuff.
Hopefully the Mechsoc bbq will run during that 3 hour gap - it usually runs on Thursdays. I think I did 9 hours with a 1 hour break, and I think I kind of skipped a few classes so yes....

11 hours is bloody long, but yeah, managing food and mini breaks is important. Should be fine I reckon if you can leave early in some of those classes. With mine, the walk from Tyree to Civ Eng is quite long, so I'll probably get food at the Quad.

anomalousdecay

Premium Member
HSC
Hopefully the Mechsoc bbq will run during that 3 hour gap - it usually runs on Thursdays. I think I did 9 hours with a 1 hour break, and I think I kind of skipped a few classes so yes....

11 hours is bloody long, but yeah, managing food and mini breaks is important. Should be fine I reckon if you can leave early in some of those classes. With mine, the walk from Tyree to Civ Eng is quite long, so I'll probably get food at the Quad.
Yeah the Elsoc ones also went on during that same time slot last sem.

Well there is ENGG1000 lectures on the Thursday and from what I've heard I can usually leave earlier. Might do it, but don't want to end up not being with mates as I tend to learn more from the group discussions too. Also, it leaves me no time to prep for lab. I mean last sem with my friday night lab I had 3 hours of breaks that day to aid in home prep for the lab.

That's a really long walk plus the Scientia steps. Its a 3 hour lecture so it would be worth getting something early on, then maybe freshen up before getting to your tutorial or during a lecture break (in 2141 we had 10-15 minute breaks sometimes. Once we had it for half an hour lol).

lebomatic

HSC
just went from 5 days a week in sem1 to 2 days a week in sem 2. feelz good

D94

HSC
N/A
That's a really long walk plus the Scientia steps. Its a 3 hour lecture so it would be worth getting something early on, then maybe freshen up before getting to your tutorial or during a lecture break (in 2141 we had 10-15 minute breaks sometimes. Once we had it for half an hour lol).
Just found out that the tutorial I have in Tyree might not have compulsory attendance (although still good to attend), so it should be fine.

anomalousdecay

Premium Member
HSC
Just found out that the tutorial I have in Tyree might not have compulsory attendance (although still good to attend), so it should be fine.
I'd still attend but leave a bit early if its not compulsory and not useful.

I guess like with all things, the first few weeks of uni will tell you what you should do and shouldn't do.

cub3root

fight another day
HSC
anyone else jealous of my 7 hour, 2 day enigneering timetable?

Commerce students hatin' me

Last edited:

anomalousdecay

Premium Member
HSC
anyone else jealous of my 7 hour, 2 day enigneering timetable?

Commerce students hatin' me
Are you not doing 1241 now?

Damn you could have met so many of my friends.

And what you are doing 18 UOC, but all you have to do is pass Phys final.

Just don't get complacent and please do pass Physics the first time this time....

cub3root

fight another day
HSC
Are you not doing 1241 now?

Damn you could have met so many of my friends.

And what you are doing 18 UOC, but all you have to do is pass Phys final.

Just don't get complacent and please do pass Physics the first time this time....
I am still doing 1241 but there are like no good tutorial times and it clashes with everything so I have a special arrangement to just go to 1231 tutorials even being enrolled in 1241. I am a seadu student anyways so I don't do exams with everyone else. I also don't like Peter Brown now

dw, I will still come to the CLB3 lectures :) - I know you <3 me ;)

I am also doing MINE1010 - online so yeah I will work on that at home. I saved like 12 hours of travel a week (plus waking up, getting dressed, etc) - much better spent on study ;)

and I found out my phys supp mark. 49. ffffffffaaaaaaaaakkkkkkkkkk yyyyyyyooooooouuuuuuuuu wolfe. Probs not his fault but just need to blame someone.

Honestly this was a huge wake up call. I am trying to not rely on pain killers so much and "do things myself" but still hate doctors :/

Last edited:

anomalousdecay

Premium Member
HSC
I am still doing 1241 but there are like no good tutorial times and it clashes with everything so I have a special arrangement to just go to 1231 tutorials even being enrolled in 1241. I am a seadu student anyways so I don't do exams with everyone else. I also don't like Peter Brown now

dw, I will still come to the CLB3 lectures :) - I know you <3 me ;)

I am also doing MINE1010 - online so yeah I will work on that at home. I saved like 12 hours of travel a week (plus waking up, getting dressed, etc) - much better spent on study ;)

and I found out my phys supp mark. 49. ffffffffaaaaaaaaakkkkkkkkkk yyyyyyyooooooouuuuuuuuu wolfe. Probs not his fault but just need to blame someone.

Honestly this was a huge wake up call. I am trying to not rely on pain killers so much and "do things myself" but still hate doctors :/
Wow....

I can't believe they did that though. Like can't they just bump up the mark.

I just thought of something though....

Try and get a "Pass Conceded" by the uni. Just apply for it now if you can.

cub3root

fight another day
HSC
Wow....

I can't believe they did that though. Like can't they just bump up the mark.

I just thought of something though....

Try and get a "Pass Conceded" by the uni. Just apply for it now if you can.
Pass Conceded doesn't apply for supp and the final one was gg because you have to put in an application with in 3 days, fak

fak it; I will just do it again and aim for at least 90+. I am doing 1131 ~electrical Master race~

anomalousdecay

Premium Member
HSC
Pass Conceded doesn't apply for supp and the final one was gg because you have to put in an application with in 3 days, fak

fak it; I will just do it again and aim for at least 90+. I am doing 1131 ~electrical Master race~
Damn man that's unlucky...

Lel 1131 is not only filled with us. Its filled with science students.

cub3root

fight another day
HSC
Damn man that's unlucky...

Lel 1131 is not only filled with us. Its filled with science students.
yeah I was thinking of holding of PHYS until next year and do PHYS1141 + PHYS1241 and become like a theoretical physicist and have my name on a door. but yeah the science degree doesn't seem like such a bad idea

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)