Post Your 2015 Sem 1 Timetable (1 Viewer)

birdlace

HSC
Pretty good. Some medium-long walks but nothing worth changing. i.e. Mathews to Webster, ASB to Mathews, and Mathews to Quadrangle
oh okay thanks :) so i won't need to run anywhere? and after reading some other posts about back to back tutorials/close together tutorials and exams, do you think i'll have any issues?

D94

HSC
N/A
oh okay thanks :) so i won't need to run anywhere? and after reading some other posts about back to back tutorials/close together tutorials and exams, do you think i'll have any issues?
Well you might need to leave class say 5 min earlier than normal on Monday to get to MGMT1001 if you have a quiz or whatever in the tutorial. Same for ACCT1501 on Wednesday. Other than that, you should have enough time without needing to leave early. Although if your MATH lecturer seems to finish on the hour (which they shouldn't since they should be done by 5min to the hour) then you might need to consider leaving 5 min to the hour on normal days.

You don't have any back to back tutorials so that isn't a concern.

birdlace

HSC
Well you might need to leave class say 5 min earlier than normal on Monday to get to MGMT1001 if you have a quiz or whatever in the tutorial. Same for ACCT1501 on Wednesday. Other than that, you should have enough time without needing to leave early. Although if your MATH lecturer seems to finish on the hour (which they shouldn't since they should be done by 5min to the hour) then you might need to consider leaving 5 min to the hour on normal days.

You don't have any back to back tutorials so that isn't a concern.
okay, thanks a bunch!

anomalousdecay

Premium Member
HSC
View attachment 31676 guys i need help......
First of all, green means that you haven't actually completed enrolment into that course yet. Once it turns blue then you have completed enrolment.

What do you need help with? Try to make the best timetable possible with what you have and we can give a bit of feedback on it for you based on what you want.

HSC
stoopid (imo)

unless you like the travel to UNSW
Hmm... i didn't want to cram it because obviously you can't rote UNI like you could rote HSC, meaning need to comprehend studies properly, etc and i don't want fatigue to contribute to a lazy and a ceebs mindset.

Squar3root

realest nigga
HSC
Uni Grad
Hmm... i didn't want to cram it because obviously you can't rote UNI like you could rote HSC, meaning need to comprehend studies properly, etc and i don't want fatigue to contribute to a lazy and a ceebs mindset.
you don't have to listen to me lol

if you're happy with it and you think it will work; then go for it :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)