• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Post your CSSA MARKS HERE! (2 Viewers)

imZerroo

HSC
lucky XD.

my teachers are so precise they circle every mistake and yeah correct my grammar and etc in my exam essays. (but its a good for a cause)

but i ended up with 17/18/15 =.= bad marks but solid effort for 5hrs of study for my 3 modules. (I got lazy zzz)
we had like 7 assessment tasks before the trials, and i worked hard for most of em. all i studied was get 5 techniques for each of my text and remember them. teacher made us do 2 practice essays in class and a lot of listening papers. thats basically all i studied tbh.

i would appreciate it if my teacher pointed out grammatical errors and all.. but well they are giving me 20's i should be happy with that. lol.

krnofdrg

Mq Law Student :)
HSC
Uni Grad
we had like 7 assessment tasks before the trials, and i worked hard for most of em. all i studied was get 5 techniques for each of my text and remember them. teacher made us do 2 practice essays in class and a lot of listening papers. thats basically all i studied tbh.

i would appreciate it if my teacher pointed out grammatical errors and all.. but well they are giving me 20's i should be happy with that. lol.

Same we had 5-6 before the trials also XD.. I was rank 1 before the Half yearlies and my marks have been pretty descent XD. LOL some of our teachers are very very generous, they give us soo much advice hehe :) one reason why i love english.

I worked hard also hehe XD reason why im rank 2 now (not that good though lols), yeah but..

Well i've been very consistent XD so pretty much i just relax the day before the exams hehe :).. but we didn't do practicse essays in class lawl hahaha, our class is pretty slow.

However my prep was about 15 essays for trials, ( i did not study belonging lol i underestimated the level of difficulty).... I hope i can come 1st for hsc externals T.T so much to improve on.

nice marks btw very good effort, hope you can get high band 6 for english XD

imZerroo

HSC
Same we had 5-6 before the trials also XD.. I was rank 1 before the Half yearlies and my marks have been pretty descent XD. LOL some of our teachers are very very generous, they give us soo much advice hehe :) one reason why i love english.

I worked hard also hehe XD reason why im rank 2 now (not that good though lols), yeah but..

Well i've been very consistent XD so pretty much i just relax the day before the exams hehe :).. but we didn't do practicse essays in class lawl hahaha, our class is pretty slow.

However my prep was about 15 essays for trials, ( i did not study belonging lol i underestimated the level of difficulty).... I hope i can come 1st for hsc externals T.T so much to improve on.

yeeee you do standard, i do esl :L

smartalec

HSC

say 'lol' or 'hehe' or something similar again and i will shoot myself.

erob

HSC
Uni Grad
lucky XD.

my teachers are so precise they circle every mistake and yeah correct my grammar and etc in my exam essays. (but its a good for a cause)

but i ended up with 17/18/15 =.= bad marks but solid effort for 5hrs of study for my 3 modules. (I got lazy zzz)
I wouldn't call 17/18/15 bad. I got 20 for Pride and Prejudice/Letters to Alice, 14 for Hamlet, and 12 for Conflicting Perspectives. I would have been happy with your marks.

erob

HSC
Uni Grad
no. ESL doesnt align as badly as standard. to get a band 6 in ESL you need to be in the top 3.2% of the state but in Standard u have to be in the top 0.2% of the state.
How come Standard scales worse than ESL? Is it because the BOS believes that ESL is more of a challenge considering English is their second language, or is it because Standard and Advanced do the same Area of Study paper and Standard generally does worse in that?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)