Post your results and wam thread (s2/14) (1 Viewer)

coffeyle

HSC
N/A
I really messed up my wam for my first yr degree...got around 57. i'm not even a student who's happy with passes but this year has been tough with a lot of reasons and i was sort of glad I didn't fail (i don't think) any subjects. I'm just wondering, got 4 semesters left for uni is it possible to near a 70-75 wam by the end with some hard work or would it require impossible amounts of work?

Drifting95

Should i change my DP?
HSC
I really messed up my wam for my first yr degree...got around 57. i'm not even a student who's happy with passes but this year has been tough with a lot of reasons and i was sort of glad I didn't fail (i don't think) any subjects. I'm just wondering, got 4 semesters left for uni is it possible to near a 70-75 wam by the end with some hard work or would it require impossible amounts of work?
Pretty much a really high HD average for 75.

obliviousninja

(╯°□°)╯━︵ ┻━┻ - - - -
HSC
Uni Grad
You need 84+ for each of the other semesters to end up on a 75

Amundies

Commander-in-Chief
HSC
Uni Grad
But is his/her degree 3 years or 4 years? Would that make a difference, and if so did you peeps take that into account?

Amundies

Commander-in-Chief
HSC
Uni Grad
woops, totally missed that. My bad haha

RishBonjour99

HSC
N/A
Its alrite mate, these things happen. I think in addition to just trying to increase your WAM, work harder and make sure everything else in your transcript shows consistency and makes this semester look like an anomaly. If so, they may overlook it (hopefully).

obliviousninja

(╯°□°)╯━︵ ┻━┻ - - - -
HSC
Uni Grad
Don't employers look down upon fails in academic statements and could crop you

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)