Post your results and wam thread (s2/14) (1 Viewer)

itoki2288

HSC
N/A
Well I mean it says I've passed 0 units overall which obviously isn't true. Just going to wait for the actual results xD

Randox

HSC
N/A
Just wondering.... What do most people consider to be a good wam? what do employers think is a good wam?

a19901213

HSC
Just wondering.... What do most people consider to be a good wam? what do employers think is a good wam?
depends on what kinds of job you are seeking. If you're commerce student and desperate to get into IB industry then you probably should aim for 80+ wam in order to be competitive.

asi9

HSC
My transcript has accounted for the 24 UOC completed in semester 2 (with a new WAM) while my friend's hasn't so unless she failed every course, I wouldn't put much weight into this method of calculating marks..

Randox

HSC
N/A
My transcript has accounted for the 24 UOC completed in semester 2 (with a new WAM) while my friend's hasn't so unless she failed every course, I wouldn't put much weight into this method of calculating marks..
Or all her subs haven't been marked yet?

ilbemanhaha

HSC
N/A
Uni Grad
My passed UOC has increased by 24 points and my overall WAM slightly increased, even though I don't have the marks for this semester on my online academic statement. Is it safe to say that I passed all my subjects?

itoki2288

HSC
N/A
My passed UOC has increased by 24 points and my overall WAM slightly increased, even though I don't have the marks for this semester on my online academic statement. Is it safe to say that I passed all my subjects?
I'd think so ^-^. Again don't take anything for granted yet but wait for the actual results to come out.

ilbemanhaha

HSC
N/A
Uni Grad
if results are released on the 4th, what is the expected time?

obliviousninja

(╯°□°)╯━︵ ┻━┻ - - - -
HSC
Uni Grad
Depends on course year. Eg first year, second etc. And student also depends on student id

obliviousninja

(╯°□°)╯━︵ ┻━┻ - - - -
HSC
Uni Grad
But i thougjt d94 mentiomed something about ur degree and year in the old wam thread or i mite be wrong

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)