Post your results and wam thread (s2/14) (1 Viewer)

HeroicPandas

Heroic!
HSC
Is that your final WAM?

So they've marked everything and whipped out the most important result (wam)...?

obliviousninja

(╯°□°)╯━︵ ┻━┻ - - - -
HSC
Uni Grad
Enough of the trolling. Results officially come out in a week's time. However feel free to post in regards to provisional results (under the discretion of the relevant course convenors) for the time being.
Pls mod.

obliviousninja

(╯°□°)╯━︵ ┻━┻ - - - -
HSC
Uni Grad
Got my new WAM from academic transcript and could calculate my final mark (did 3 maths subjects).

ACTL2102 - 85
MATH2931 - 84
MATH2221 - 93
MATH2621 - 92

My first ever HD in an ACTL course :D
Are you a god? How do all these actuarials pull these mad high results?

erckle999

HSC
Uni Grad
Same here, program WAM has changed for me. I have only had one of four subjects released provisionally.

EDIT: My new program WAM seems highly unlikely to be correct. Given the one mark I have this session I would need to average 96 in the other three to get the new WAM. Due to dropped marks during session this is pretty unlikely.

But, given it has updated, I can't really see what else it would be?

Last edited:

obliviousninja

(╯°□°)╯━︵ ┻━┻ - - - -
HSC
Uni Grad
Some subjects may have not been marked yet. So your results may be based on subjects which you have gotten high on

nightweaver066

HSC
Are you a god? How do all these actuarials pull these mad high results?
lol thanks. I'm not a god though. :p

I consider many other people I know in the course to be one though because they achieve a lot higher results.

JT145

ON is my homeboy
HSC
Enough of the trolling. Results officially come out in a week's time. However feel free to post in regards to provisional results (under the discretion of the relevant course convenors) for the time being.
whoa crap anom is a mod

D94

HSC
N/A
- The UOC passed should indicate how many courses have been counted but if you have failed, then it wouldn't include that so it would be hard to tell if you have failed a course.
- I hope this is wrong or a glitch because this semester would be my lowest since first year first semester (5 semesters ago), and by quite a bit (something like 10 WAM points lower than my last semester...wtf).

Peter-PF7

HSC
N/A
Mine seems very similar to what I thought I'd get based on how my exams went/what i was sitting on before finals. Seems legit!

Peter-PF7

HSC
N/A
Does yours say youve passed all this semesters UOC?? they might not have finished marking ur subjects..

sirable1

HSC
Uni Grad
Does yours say youve passed all this semesters UOC?? they might not have finished marking ur subjects..
Nope, just my overall WAM and UOC passed is Session 1 results. I got and know all my marks back, I'm expecting 2 CRs and 1 DN.

- ARTS & PHYS - I got back weeks ago, and MATH - I just got yesterday.

HeroicPandas

Heroic!
HSC
Near the end of your complete academic statement:

*program code* *program name* Totals

..................................................................WAM: X ......................Units: Y+Z............................Y

X = current WAM
Y = previously completed UOC
Z = UOC for next semester

Does yours say something like this?

Last edited:

OMGITzJustin

HSC
N/A
yeah sort of, it says "degree X/degree Y totals"

mine has increase slightly (very close to what I expected) - but surely if only 2 subjects are marked at say 75 each, the *current* session wam WOULDNT be 75 no? because its over 4 units? im not so sure lol

Last edited:

2xL

HSC
Assuming I passed everything, I should be sitting on 96 UOC passed. Only 90 showing. Either I failed or one subject has not been counted. Not sure.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)