obliviousninja

(╯°□°)╯━︵ ┻━┻ - - - -
HSC
Uni Grad

hawkrider

all class
HSC
N/A
No that was business and biology. SB will be joining me at the ceremony.

Rooky error m8. :monkey:

Business is easy...i studied 2hrs for HSC exam, I am expecting a mark close to a state ranking.
The humility is strong with this one.

strawberrye

Premium Member
HSC
Uni Grad
Reading through this thread reminds me both of Robert Frost's poem, "The Road not Taken" as well as a quote by Eric Roth, the screenwriter for the movie, "The Curious Case of Benjamin Button":

“Life can only be understood looking backward. It must be lived forward.”

I think this thread has offered students the opportunity to understand themselves better by realising that pursuance of what one is passionate about and subjects which challenges/stimulates one's intellectual capabilities is always the foremost important thing to minimise the regrets we inevitably have of the many choices we make in life. However, having reached that new level of self-understanding, I hope that we can all look forward and transform things around-either by changing our subjects or attempting to develop a passion/interest and try our best to achieve our PERSONAL BEST.

It is only by anticipating the future, it is by advancing towards our goals, and it is by making the best of the most adverse circumstances and situations as well as constant evaluation of our decisions and choices we make, that will allow us live life to the fullest-a live without regrets-simply because we have tried our best and we have took the courage to determine our paths. Regrets are inevitable-but transform them into something beautiful-learn from them and move forward in your life:)

fizzbylightning

HSC
Uni Grad
Economics. It didn't count for me (I did 14 units altogether). I put in the most time for the subject and it not counting was a bit of a bummer. But I did enjoy the subject itself so in that respect, it wasn't a regret. I liked its practical application in the real world and it was fun applying theory to the news.

hawkrider

all class
HSC
N/A
Studies of Religion... Gonna change to 3U maths on first day back at school.

futuremidwife

HSC
Uni Grad
Would've done PDH instead of Hospo
Legal instead of Senior Science

The classes were all full :(

Rivaille

HSC
Economics. It's a great subject, applicable to the real world... but god, there's so much content.

kevo7vo

HSC
lol most of the drop kicks in my school chose geography, so they did not have to do maths as it was running on the same time.

i regret choosing general maths, shoulda done 2u maths

grace_26

HSC
lol Geography - that course hasn't run at my school in over 10 years!

Definitely regretting chemistry.

Yup, definitely regretting it.
Geography hasn't run at my school for a number of years either, I think it was because no one was choosing it for their yr 9 and 10 electives.
I love geography I'm so glad I chose it and that they had enough people to run a class.

I did have a subject regret but I changed my subjects at the beginning of the year, I originally chose art but I changed to modern history.

turntaker

HSC
Man.. I should have never picked society and culture

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)