Powlmao's rant (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

powlmao

Banned
HSC
Fuck my life. Had fucking parent teacher interviews and fucking hell I am pissed off. Every teache said I need to study less and have a balance

I fucking do have a balance, I fucking go to school, work and study.

Fml now my parents want me to be more social/active.

Carrotsticks

Retired
HSC
N/A
Why is this a bad thing?

Ultimately, social skills will be what gets you through life, not a sublime academic record.

Better now than later when you fail every interview because you lack the social skills.

powlmao

Banned
HSC
I don't fucking have Friends and so far it's being fucking easy to hide it from my parents. But now they are going to fucking wander what is up.

Aerath

Retired
HSC
N/A
It's not necessarily a bad thing.

Though, to be honest, it's a bit strange - normally in Yr 12, most (read: all) of my teachers told us to just give up on social life and whatnot and focus on HSC. :p

Spiritual Being

hehehehehe
HSC
Uni Grad
Relax, your parents will probably forget every word the teachers said in the coming few days. Just laugh it off but remember, being social is a key part to life and you might as well develop good social skills now rather than failing job interviews as mentioned above. So if you see you are social enough, don't worry about it. If you seriously don't talk to anyone and just come home and study study study, there's a problem. GL bro inbox me sometime if you want to talk :)

Bored_of_HSC

HSC
If you're worried about your parents just say you're going out but just go to the library or something.

(though you'll have to make up more lies to cover up the original lie so unless you're planned/quick thinking this might just fall apart)

powlmao

Banned
HSC
Just heArimg this makes me realized ive fucking wasted 17 years of my life doing nothing and achieving shot all

Aerath

Retired
HSC
N/A
Haha yeah right up there with: "I'm going to a *trusted* friends house" when you're going to a party
But you're not necessarily lying. :D

And powlmao - chill with the swearing. I don't even get what's so bad, to be honest.

powlmao

Banned
HSC
What have I done in my life. I fuxking done nothing. I've never made friends, I've never been to a party and I don't even know fucking half my year and there is only 100 people.

I fucking hate my life

Bored_of_HSC

HSC
What have I done in my life. I fuxking done nothing. I've never made friends, I've never been to a party and I don't even know fucking half my year and there is only 100 people.

I fucking hate my life
....AND you've still got roughly 60 years of that life left (touch wood). Trust me there are gonna be sooo many fucking (sorry Aerath) opportunities in life to make friends. There is honestly no rush.

You seem alright on bos. Make an effort to meet the people in your grade. In fact, seeing as you like studying and working hard why not use that? Make a study group of proimise to help someone.

powlmao

Banned
HSC
I don't even know half the people in my grade, let alone I don't speak to anyone. This site really is my only form of social activity I've ever had.

Starfriend

emancipation
HSC
Has it crossed anyone's mind that this guy might be trolling?

Bored_of_HSC

HSC
I don't even know half the people in my grade, let alone I don't speak to anyone. This site really is my only form of social activity I've ever had.
Well then get to know them. That bloody simple.

Say hi to them as you pass them, sit next to them or something (provided they aren't sitting next to anyonelse/wont' mind)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)