Predicting your ATAR (1 Viewer)

mioumiou

HSC
Both are equally important. Your ranks affect your assessment mark, and the HSC mark well... IS your HSC mark. Your final course mark is the average of both of these marks.
okay, I got it. Thanks!! :)

annabackwards

<3 Prophet 9
HSC
We have 27 people in two classes i think. The majority of our year does general :p
Hmmm 95+ then. Your physics rank is quite a problem - work hard to bring it up and you should be as good as gold :)

Both are equally important. Your ranks affect your assessment mark, and the HSC mark well... IS your HSC mark. Your final course mark is the average of both of these marks.
+1

However, with assessment marks the relative differences in marks between you and the people above you are more important than ranks. Do note though that the lower the difference in marks, the higher your rank. So higher mark = smaller gaps = higher HSC assessment mark :)

duckcowhybrid

HSC
Predict mine lol:

Eng Adv - 1st
Math 3U - 50th
Math 4U - 40th
Chem - 80th
Eco - 20th
Modern - 2nd

School Rank: 1.

kaz1

et tu
HSC
Uni Grad
BoS predictions are not really reliable. My highest rank was 5th across all my subjects in a school ranked 358 last year, you'd think I got in the 70s or 80s with the predictions in this thread.

absorber

HSC
smahed ya,and my school said 92...and my school is in the top 2000...and that isn't a typo.
Lol wow you beat me. good work being an arrogant arsehole mang. But I suppose this still confirms that fact that predictions really aren't reliable...And there are only about 900 schools if that in nsw

miryan

HSC
N/A
English Advanced – 4
Chemistry- 2
Biology- 1
Legal Studies – 1
SOR 2 – 1

School Rank: 384

??

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)